16

Doyoung POV

We were having dinner, I was enjoying my food.

"Honey, Let's eat!" said Hyejin to Haruto.

I almost choke on my food, like get a room god damn.

Somehow, I noticed everyone was cringing at them. well I couldn't, but I agree to what everyone was thinking.

I turned to look at Aeri's reaction. She somehow seems fine, but I could tell she was uncomfortable.

I wished I could comfort Aeri, but she was too blind by Haruto.

I really hate him, alot.

He did try to talk and interact with me before, but I feel like I just don't wanna see him.

After this dinner, I was thinking that I should gave him a chance and forget about the past.

Just then right after that, Hyejin starts feeding Haruto and he accepts it. pretty gross, I know.

Aeri was still looking uncomfortable, that makes me abit worried and I feel resent toward Haruto even more.

You get my point right? 

He can't even see that Aeri is still inlove with him.

If him and Hyejin wanted to act all sweet like this, shouldn't they do it somewhere that is not infront of Aeri? imagine how painful would that be.

After dinner, We all went to our tent.

I was sitting in my tent alone and Haruto wasn't with me, so I just played offline games on my phone since there's no signal or wifi.

"Shouldn't you save battery for tomorrow or emergency?" said Haruto walking inside the tent.

I was still mad by his actions.

First, He bet on Aeri
Then, He broke up with her
Last, Making Aeri uncomfy.

I ignore what he has to say to me and continue my game.

"C'mon, Don't be such a bitter salt all the time" Haruto tries to persuade me to be nice and talk to him.

I paused my game and turned to him, "I can be as bitter as salt, sweet as cinnamon whether I like" and I turned back to phone, "Now shoo, and don't talk to me"

I may sound abit mean now, but hopefully he would leave me alone after.

After what I said, he really did leave me alone.

I look at the time, It was 10 at night.

I close my phone and get ready to go to sleep.

Unfortunately when during dinner time, I drank too much water.

I suddenly felt a rush and need to use the restroom asap.

I went outside the tent, It was so dark and scary.

I decide to go back inside the tent, but I couldn't hold it so I went back out.

I gather all my courages, "It's okay, Doyoung, you can do this" I told myself, "ghost aren't real right?"

I keep talking to myself to make sure I don't get scared.

Through out the eerie atmosphere, chilling spine winds in a forest at night.
It's more scarier than a horror film.

Once I reach the toilet, I finally felt relieve.

When I'm done and was about to leave the toilet, I suddenly heard a sound.

It sounds like footsteps.

Now I'm too scared to get out of the toilet room.

It felt like I just had an adrenaline rush, I hate the feeling so much.