11

[ This chapter is inspired by Newjeans - ETA & Madison beer - Reckless ]

Haruto and Aeri's love fell apart, Haruto's father was bailed out of jail, Asahi tries to get close to Aeri, Yoshi can't proceed anything, Yujin still loves Doyoung silently, Doyoung still loves Aeri silently.

It's such a headache, right?

After everything had happen, some may be happy about the outcome and some may not.

Of course that's how life works.

For a month, Aeri still couldn't get over Haruto.

She wouldn't dare to believe a rumor unless she hears a proper explanation from Haruto himself.

Each days and night goes by, still got no responds.

Asahi tries his best for the bet, unfortunately the bet will be delayed for a while since Asahi thought Aeri wouldn't fall for him if they had just broken up, plus Yoshi wants some time for himself first.

Let's say everything they fell apart.

The end? No.

On the 15th of March, 2023.

When suddenly Yujin was walking and minding her own business.

She caught a sight of someone fimiliar.

She saw Haruto, but He's with a girl.

She thought it was Aeri from the back.

At first she was abit taken back since Aeri and Haruto broke up, but another second thought on her mind that what if they just made up.

She decides to approach them without any hesitation.

"We can go wherever you lik-"

"AERI!" Yujin pokes the person from behind and let out a loud calling her bestfriend name which also cuts Haruto's sentence.

"Ow! what the fuck!" the person turns around.

Turns out the girl that she saw from the back wasn't exactly the person she's thinking of, It wasn't Aeri.

"Uhh who are you?" the girl asked Yujin with an confused expression.

"Wait-" Yujin jaw dropped, "You're not Aeri."

"Indeed, I'm Hyejin." The girl shock hands with Yujin politely, "It's okay to get wrong people sometimes" she smiles.

"Uhhhh" said Yujin standing there confusingly and speechless, 

"Haruto, What about Aeri?" said Yujin, "You owe her an explanation"

"Me and Aeri broke up, remember?" said Haruto with a straight a cold expression, "Now go away"

Haruto pulled Hyejin aside and walked away like nothing happen.

Yujin could tell that Hyejin was also confused by him

It's just like everything went puzzled. 

"What? Haruto got a new girlfriend? He moved on" Yujin mumbles, "He even said We can go wherever you like to her"

Yujin scoff in confusing, so she ran to find Aeri to tell her some news.

After a while she spotted Aeri.

Surprisingly Doyoung was also there talking with her.

"AERI! GUESS WHAT!" Yujin called Aeri running from afar.

She poke Aeri.

"Uhhh" said Aeri and everyone stays silent while Yujin is trying to say something.

Aeri couldn't help but finds Yujin funny "And since when you learn how to poke!"

"Wait shut- lemme talk" said Yujin while trying to breathe from all the running.

"Take a deep breathe and spill the teaa" said Doyoung.

Yujin finally stopped breathing heavily.

"I saw Haruto with another girl!" said Yujin.

"No way-" Aeri was stunned, "That guy owe me an explanation!"

"But I thought you guys broke up-" said Doyoung,

"I'm not listening to anything unless Haruto will explain and make it clear for me" said Aeri.

"Wait lemme spill more tea" said Yujin, "The girl he was with was the most popular and rich girl in school, Kang Hyejin."

"KANG HYEJIN?!" Doyoung chokes on his water.

"FRR! HE EVEN SAID WE CAN GO WHEREVER YOU LIKE TO HER!" said Yujin telling both of them everything she saw.

"HOW DID HE EVEN PULL HER?" said Doyoung.

"I DON'T KNOW THATS INSANEEE" Yujin replied.

"guys, I think I'll go first" Aeri just stand there in disbelief with a sorrowful expression, "See you guys in class!" she walks away.

"I think we hurt her-" said Doyoung.

"Haruto isn't that good for her, she deserves better" said Yujin.

"ANYWAY SPILL MORE TEA!" said Doyoung by suddenly changing the topic.

"OKAY OKAY- " said Yujin.

And so these two keep on spilling teas while Aeri.

Aeri walks off with alot in her mind, she still have the letter he wrote her that she was the only girl Haruto ever wanted in his life. He swore on every star that Aeri was the only girl he loved and cared so much

Aeri was feeling abit sad,

A flashback of Doyoung trying to tell her about Haruto and his friends.

Even If all 3 of them played a bet on her, she still told herself that it's isn't true.

She was walking without thinking because she was too sad to be focusing on where she's going.

She bumped into something very hard.

Haruto? No, It was Yoshi.

"Ow," Aeri looked her to see that she bumped into Yoshi who is reaching his hand to help her.

"Hey, Are you okay?" said Yoshi 

She was stunned and sitting there as a bunch of deja vu runs through her mind again.

"Hello??? Earth to Aeri???" Yoshi called her.

"huh? OH-" Aeri got up by herself ignoring Yoshi hand.

Of course, this is very deja vu but still Aeri doesn't change the fact that she doesn't let people help her to get up.

Yoshi smiled in embarrassment as himself tries to help Aeri but ending up getting ignored.

"What happen? did something happen?" said Yoshi confusing looked at her.

"Shut up, You're the one betting on me" said Aeri, "Go away."

Yoshi was stunned, How did she know that he used to bet on her.

"Well uhm used to, but I wanna focus on myself now" said Yoshi.

"So you guys actually bet on me?" said Aeri, "Everything that Doyoung said at the day of the valentine's party were true??"

"WAIT NO-" Yoshi slipped his mouth.

"How could you guys be so reckless with my feeling??" said Aeri.

"Aeri... let me explain." said Yoshi.

"I've heard enough, leave me alone." said Aeri walking away once again.

Aeri really wanted to know about Hyejin and Haruto within an explanation, but she was too mad to hear it from Yoshi.

Even if she just learn that Haruto played a bet on her, she still loved him.

"Gosh it's hurts, I hope these people go to hell." Aeri mumbled while walking.

Aeri felt so much pain. 

It's untellable.