13

It was lunch at school, everyones gathers at the cafeteria.

Haruto, Yoshi, Asahi and Hyejin all sits together.

"sooo what are you eating?" said Hyejin.

"just rice" said Haruto.

"Ruto, seriously, What's with the cold shoulder?" said Hyejin.

Haruto didn't reply.

"hey what happen to ruto?" Asahi whispers to Yoshi,

"I don't know, maybe something bad happen?" Yoshi whispered back.

"You're a dumbass" Asahi mumbles and sit back straight,

Yoshi heard it and felt abit attack, but still kept it to himself.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Aeri and Yujin shows up.

"hi, brother" said Aeri sarcastically, "may I have a seat?"

"Oh Aeri, Of course this seat is free!" said Hyejin.

"She seems friendly" Yujin whispers, "Are you sure of provoking her?"

"Yes I am" Aeri whispers back.

"So Aeri, Where did you get that necklace?" Hyejin asked, "Sorry to say this, but Isn't your family not really that well off?"

"Yikes, that hurts" Yujin whispers.

"Oh a friend designs this for me!" Aeri tried to keep it normal as much as possible, "She owns a jewelry shop downtown."

"damn really?? what's her name?" asked Hyejin, "The necklace is so pretty"

Aeri starts panicking of the amounts of lies she have told so she pointed at Yujin, "Uhh Her! She's the best jewelry designer!" said Aeri nervously.

"Aeri what-" Yujin whispers.

"Oh Yujin?" said Hyejin, "That makes sense! Yujin is a creative and lively person!"

"Oh uhm- yes!" Yujin replied nervously.

"Is it okay If you design me a necklace? I'll pay 10, 000$ for it!" said Hyejin.

Haruto suddenly chokes on his water, "TEN GRAND?" said Haruto opening his eyes widely.

"Yeah, Why?" Hyejin replied.

"Uhh haha I'll get it done as soon as possible!" Yujin laugh nervously but as well panicking on the inside.

"Aeri she offers you ten grand!" Yujin whispers.

"FOR REAL, LIKE WHAT-" Aeri whispers back but a little panickly loud.

"so deal?" said Hyejin.

"Yes!" said Aeri,

"huh?" Hyejin suddenly went confused since she thought Yujin was the one who owns the shop.

"Oh uhh I mean, Yujin is happy to accept such an offer!" Aeri replied tensely.

AFTER LUNCH

Haruto pulls Aeri into an empty classroom.

"Okay, here me out." said Haruto,

"I know that Hyejin pays you to be his boyfriend" said Aeri out of blue.

Haruto speechlessly stared at her, "Who told you?"

"Yoshi!" Aeri smiled innocently 

"Omg that bitch, I trusted him" said Haruto.

"geez, calm down" Aeri takes a seat closer to Haruto, "Now explain the whole thing."

"Okay okay," Haruto sigh, "Remember the first day we met?"

"Yeah why?" said Aeri,

"It was the day that a bet was started." Haruto looked at Aeri, "between the 3 of us"

He couldn't maintain eyes contact so he looked down at the floor, "Asahi and Yoshi bet if you'll fall for me or how I break your heart"

"That's so mean" said Aeri,

"I know," Haruto sigh, "But during the process, I fell for you"

"I fell for you hardcore"

Haruto sigh "But now they excludes me out of the bet, both of them wanted to bet just the both of them"

"But they took a break since Asahi said you're so hard to get close to and Yoshi wanted to focus on himself and put himself first"

"My dad was in jail" said Haruto

"Wait- why tho?" Aeri asked.

Haruto couldn't tell Aeri about the cause of his dad going to jail. He just couldn't bare to hurt her or either make her feel guilty.

"The cause is a secret." said Haruto.

"Oh" Aeri nodded and respects Haruto's decision.

"I have to break up with you because Asahi said He'll bailed my dad out of jail"

"And I missed my dad, It was the hardest decision I've ever made in my whole entire life."

"Aeri..." said Haruto.

"Yes?"

"You light up my world." said Haruto.

"And It's been brighter than ever."

"The amount of girls we bet on before, I never fell for anyone, but you"

Aeri cheeks suddenly turns red.

Haruto leaned close, "I wanted to tell you about all of this earlier, but I couldn't"

"I couldn't bare to hurt you"

"You're a rare girl, You're just different"

Those words sends chills to Aeri.

Suddenly Haruto leans to Aeri even more closer, and kissed her.

The scenerio was beautiful, even if it's a second kiss that Aeri had, It was perfect.

Everything around them starts turning into a galaxy.

It's just the both of them.

Suddenly a loud door open, "RUTO!"

and everything went back to the reality, Hyejin walks in.

"Ruto, don't tell me-" 

"Hyejin, she's not my sister-" said Haruto

Hyejin realize, "OHH- I THOUGHT YOU LIKED YOUR OWN SISTER"

"WHAT NO" said Aeri, "I'm his girlfriend, well ex or I don't know"

"You know that I pay Haruto to be my fake boyfriend, so you don't have to worry" Hyejin smiled.

"So you're okay with this?" Haruto asked.

"C'mon" Hyejin slammed her face, "I asked you to be my fake boyfriend, not forbidding you from seeing the one you loved"

"That's such a relief!" said Aeri.

And yeah, Haruto is finally back with Aeri, but in secret since the payment that Hyejin paid Haruto to do is still on-going.

Yoshi is still disappointed in Asahi, Doyoung and Yujin is still stuck in their one-sided love.