15

"Okay so what are we packing?" Aeri asked.

"Don't ask- I'm dumbfounded about camping" Hyejin replied by starring at all the supplies not knowing what to do.

"I guess first thing is a tent?" Said Aeri picking up the tent sheet.

"Oh! I got it!" Said Hyejin with a light bulb working on her head, "Sunscreen!"

Aeri palmed her face, "Why do you need a sunscreen?"

"I mean- it atleast protects our skin right?" Hyejin replied looking even more dumbfounded.

"You know what?" Aeri raised her eyebrows, "let's pack everything"

"That's not a bad idea" Hyejin nodded and both of them starts to pack everything they find useful.

After all, everyone got along well. They were happy about the partner they were assigned.

The pack everything together to get ready within looking forward to this camping trip.

Everyone seems to have fun, right? No, The issue is Haruto and Doyoung.

They won't get along.

Haruto just packed himself and Doyoung just packed himself. It's like they went separate path.

THE DAY OF THE CAMPING 

It's March 24, the day of the camping.

This is finally comes when everyone gets to explore the smell of nature.

"Alright Everyone! I'll check your attendance." said Ms. Lee calling out the names one by one.

But one person was missing.

Doyoung.

"Does anyone knows where Doyoung gone?" asked Ms. Lee

Everyone was silents since no one knows where he had gone.

Everyone had seen him on the way here with the rest, but he was nowhere to be found.

Haruto POV

"This guy really hates me that much" I mumbled holding my stuff.

"Ruto, Doyoung is your partner," Ms. Lee looked at me intensely holding a list with a pen.

I got panic, but I tried to hold it. 

"I'm not sure, maybe he went to use the bathroom?" I said randomly just to get away.

As an introvert like me, I hate striking conversations.

You may ask, How did I start a conversation with Aeri? Well that's is out of force.

Back to the present, "I guess we should look for him" said Yujin.

I just stand there like nothing happen.

If he hates me that much then when we find him, he would hate to see me even more.

Suddenly, a small bathroom door opened.

Surprisingly, Doyoung was in there.

"No need to look for me." Doyoung walks out like as if he wasn't missing.

Well he isn't missing, but he was missing a moment ago.

"Haruto, Did you try to fool us?" Ms. Lee suddenly turns to me and the social anxiety thing that I had starts to kicks in again.

"Uhh No?" I answered hoping Ms. Lee would leave me alone

"You did mentioned he might be inside the bathroom" said Ms. Lee, "But It's alright, atleast we know that Doyoung isn't missing"