12

"What do you want now?" said Haruto with a cold expression that anyone could be intimidated

"Explanation, now" said Aeri

"There's nothing to explain." Haruto replied.

Aeri leans toward closer to Haruto, "Ruto, I know you played a bet on me and something with Hyejin."

Haruto felt abit nervous as she was too close to him, "Aeri, We broke up." Haruto gulp.

"I know," Aeri stared at Haruto, "But explain about the bet and Hyejin."

Aeri still demands Haruto for a proper explanation.

What leaves Haruto in disbelief is, how did she found out about the bet.
Haruto badly wanted to ask how shes know but that would be awkward since he was the first one to not tell her anything.

Both of them just stayed silent there as Haruto refused to say a word and Aeri is forcing him.

The silent stays until Hyejin approach.

"Honey, mind going shopping this evening?" Said Hyejin smiling to Haruto.

"Honey?" Said Aeri.

"Uhh yes, I'm his girlfriend?" Said Hyejin confusingly looking at Aeri.

Haruto starts laughing nervously.

"Uhh hahaha, this is my sister" Haruto puts his hands on Aeri's Arms.

"What-" Aeri starts to be confused, "I'm not your si-"

Before Aeri could finished her sentence, Haruto covered her mouth and continues to nervously laugh, so Hyejin won't suspect a thing.

"Oh didn't know you have a sister" said Hyejin and she smiles, "it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Kang Hyejin."

Aeri couldn't talk because Haruto was covering her mouth before she says something that shouldn't be said infront of Hyejin.

"Haruto, stop covering your own sister's mouth!" Hyejin hitted Haruto's shoulder.

He let go of Aeri and she heavily breathe due to Haruto's covering half of her face.

"Act along." Haruto whispers and giving signals to Aeri.

"Oh uhm- yeah! I'm his sister, I'm Watanabe Aeri" said Aeri

Haruto secretly laugh as she uses his last name.

Hyejin suddenly got a call, "oh, I have to go!"

"Bye you two!"

Aeri sarcastically wave bye back innocently like nothing had happen.

"Seriously? Watanabe Aeri?" Haruto suddenly burst out laughing.

"Stoppppppp" Aeri hitted Haruto's shoulder, "Not my fault you called me your sister"

"Yeah yeah right" said Haruto while trying very hard to stop laughing.

"Okay okay fine, I'll owe you an explanation." Said Haruto.

"Finally, I'm all ears" said Aeri.

"But not now!" Haruto replied, "Meet me at mountain hill"

"Why mountain hill?" Aeri asked.

"Just go there and I'll explain, okay?" Haruto patted Aeri's head.

Haruto still loved Aeri, and always will.

Nothing could break them apart.

Literally, nothing.

He's just too afraid to tell Aeri, but today, He might ends up telling Aeri everything.