09

9:00 — February 16, 2023

During class, Haruto didn't even give a look nor even talk to Yoshi and Asahi.

Aeri noticed his long-sad looking face, so she asked him if something was wrong.

"I'm okay!" Said Haruto as he bright up a smile, "I was just abit tired with school works"

"But Ms. Lee didn't give us work yesterday or a day before" Asked Aeri.

As always, Asahi and Yoshi were watching him from behind. They're pretty anxious about Haruto might willing to tell Aeri about everything.

"Ruto-kun" Asahi called from behind.

Haruto ignores.

That's the moment when Aeri starts to question even more about the situation.

After class, It was lunch time.

Everyone headed to the cafeteria.

Aeri decides to sit with Haruto across her and Yujin next to her.

"What are you eating for today?" Haruto asked Aeri.

"Just rice, salad, beef, and an apple" She showed him her lunchbox.

"Eat well, darlin'" Haruto smiles at Aeri.

"Guys!! I'm still here" said Yujin.

"Hehe, sorry" said Aeri.

Everyone starts eating thier food while Haruto slowly eat and watch Aeri in worried.

He can't make a decision. If he want one, he need one thing to be let go.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" Asahi and Yoshi pops out of nowhere.

"Nope!" Said Aeri

"Yes, it is taken now shoo" said Haruto fiecly looking at them.

"I'll sit anyway" said Asahi, "Yoshi grab a seat there."

"yass queen" said Yoshi and he takes a sit.

Aeri was very confused and notice something is definitely not right with Haruto and his friends.

"Aeri! Ms. Lee assign a science project" said Asahi.

"Yes and why?" said Aeri questioning out of all people, Asahi tells her.

"we're partners" said Asahi and he smiles.

"Oh uhh-" Aeri stutter. She looks at Haruto's expression before answering Asahi.

He turns out to have an okay expression, so Aeri just agree about the science project.

"soo my place or yours?" Asahi asked

"any is fine! I don't mind" said Aeri.

"Alright then, my place it is" said Asahi

"damn, I can't lose this bet" Yoshi mumbles.

"C'mon Yoshi, Let's go" said Asahi called Yoshi as they were about to leave the table.

"Here's another rose" said Yoshi smiling as innocent as an angel at her and left off with Asahi.

Aeri didn't understand what's exactly going on, She still accepts those rose respectfully.

Aeri checks whether both Asahi and Yoshi left, "Ruto-ya" said Aeri, 

"Hm?" said Haruto replied with his mouth full,

"Did y'all have an arguement?" said Aeri, "C'mon, You don't have to hide these stuff from me"