02

6:00 — January 22, 2023

Aeri woke up with an alarm strikes on her phone. "Ah shit" She sigh "it's morning again?!?"

She got up forcing herself to get ready. She went to shower, puts on her uniform, brush her teeth and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Ooo smells good" She enters the kitchen "What are you cooking today?"

"Pancakes heh" said the chef, "I'll bring it to the table once it ready" 

"Alrighttt"

7:30 —

Aeri walks down the school's hallway to get to her class.

While walking too fast without looking, She bumped into something very hard.

"Ow" She couldn't see who she bumped into, "Watch where you're goi-" Aeri looked up with her jaw dropped. 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" a very deep voice from above her. 

It was the same guy from her jewelry shop about 2 ago.

He reached his hand to help her to get up, but unfortunately she hesitate for moment and got up by herself ignoring his hand.

"I'm okay and sorry for not looking my way." said Aeri and she excused herself to get out of this awkward situation with him.

"omg it's the same tall ass guy from my shop last week" whispered Aeri to herself.

She went to class and her bestfriend yujin approach her, "heyyyy" Said Yujin, "You look like you have just dealed with something."

Aeri raised her eyebrows looking at Yujin, "How did you know?" 

"bestie," Yujin smiles, "We known each other since kindergarten" 

Yujin sits down to a chair beside Aeri, "Tell me what happen!! spill the tea"

Aeri sigh and tells Yujin about it, "I met this tall guy last week at my shop."

"And thennn..?" asked Yujin

"He said I was pretty. in a very sincere way, then he said he's joking"

Yujin thinks for a while and said, "girl- are you sure you're not delusional? have you read too much wattpad these dayy??"

"NO-" said Aeri, "I ain't delusional! and what is wattpad?"

"Uhhh- nevermind it's okay, wattpad is wattpad" said Yujin sarcastically.

The bell suddenly rang and it's class time, "Students! please settle down." the teacher walk in.

"Ugh, here we go again." said Doyoung, a guy who annoys other and hate going to classes.

"What's wrong with him?" whispered Yujin to Aeri, "I don't know? maybe he had a bad day I guess"

The teacher Ms. Lee, suddenly interupted everyone, "Silents everyone, I have an announcement for today!" Ms. Lee sat down at her desk, "Today, We have a new stu-"

All of the sudden a door opens and cut Ms. Lee speech which lead to a silent atmosphere. "Uhh hi, sorry I'm late" He said.

Aeri opened her eyes widely in disbelief that she have the same class as him.

Ms. Lee greeted him warmly and politely, "Oh hey, don't worry! you're just in time." 

"Guys, this is Haruto." Said Ms. Lee

"I guess his name is Haruto" Aeri whispers to herself.

"Hey" Yujin calls Aeri in whispers, "I heard He's from Japan"

"Yep, I'm from Japan." Haruto approach and take the seat next to Aeri.

Yujin stopped talking and back away to her seat awkwardly.

And No one talked and Ms. Lee starts her today's lesson.

For a few moment, Aeri dropped her pen. As She was about to pick it up, Haruto picked it up for her.

Their hands touched, Aeri felt abit embarrassed and mixed emotions at the same time.

She quickly takes her hand back

Haruto picked the pen for her, placed on her table and smirked at her.

"What...." Aeri mumbles.

After class, Aeri got up and walks out of her class.

Haruto followed her, "Aeri!" said waved at her.

Aeri turned back, "Hi?" Said Aeri.

"Didn't expect to see you here?" He smiles, "I'm guessing we're the same age, right?"

"I think so, I'm a 2004s" said Aeri

"This gonna sound weird-" Said Haruto awkwardly, "Can I have your number?"

Aeri suprised, "Sure- I guess." And they exchanged numbers

"Don't fogrget to text me!" Haruto walks backward and turned to his directions to go on his way somewhere.