10

"Uhm, Aeri?"

"Yes..?" said Aeri, "Ruto, stop with the serious face- it's creepy"

"No, I'm real serious this time" Haruto sigh,

"Okay, I'll let you say it." said Aeri.

Even Aeri was abit scared, She will atleast try to listen to what Haruto was about to say.

What is heard next is heartbreaking and it isn't what she's expecting.

"Let's break up."

They both just stand there quietly through the silent atmosphere.

"What- why.." said Aeri as She was about to tear up.

"I'm sorry" Haruto walks passed her, leaving her there feeling sorrowful.

No matter how much Haruto felt bad about what he did, He can't even bare to comfort her.

It was as bitter as salt.

Aeri ran up to Yujin to tell her everything.

"Omg, Aeri" Yujin panics, "Are you okay? what happen?"

Aeri looks at Yujin and tells her the whole situation that happened.

"hey hey," Yujin hugged Aeri, "It's gonna be okay"

Yujin tries her best to calm Aeri down.

"heyy" Doyoung approach cheefully

But as he saw Aeri's sorrowfulness, he went silent

"If you don't mind-" said Doyoung, "What happen here?"

Aeri brust out crying and ended up telling Doyoung everything.

Doyoung is bad at comforting people, so he just stay as silent as possible and said "sorry for asking"

"It's okay, it's not your fault" said Aeri.

Doyoung felt alittle hope about Aeri.

His cheeks couldn't help but getting all red.

Yujin notice that Doyoung was looking alittle bit like as if Doyoung was in his pink pink world.

Yujin just probably thought it's just his normal self and didn't care much.

7:00

Aeri got off from her shift at her own jewelry shop.

She decided to go to a nearby ice cream shop and take a break for a few moment from the reality.

But then to her surprise, She met Asahi and Yoshi.

They saw her and take a seat at the same table as Aeri, "hey- we heard about what happen-" said Yoshi with a pity expression.

"Yeah, I know" Aeri replied, "I'm just trying to move on as fast as possible"

Asahi put his hands on Aeri's

"Aeri, I know how you feel." said Asahi, "I hope you'll get better"

Aeri felt like something is going on.

She noticed that Asahi is getting alittle abit more of a flirtatious day by day.

She remains her manners and polite-ness "Yeah I will try to be better"

While Aeri was eating her ice cream, she notices Asahi was glancing at her from time to time.

It was certainly uncomfortable, but she's still trying to keep her own manners.

Once Aeri was done eating, Asahi offers to pay her.

"I'll pay, it's all on me"

"No no, it's okay, I can pay myself."

"Ahh it's okay, I'll pay" said Asahi.

Due to Asahi's stubborn-ness, Aeri gave up and let Asahi pay.

When they got outside, Asahi offers her a ride.

She refused.

Asahi keep insisting, but she refused.

And due to Aeri stubborn-ness, Asahi gave up and let her do what she wants.

Aeri decides to walk since her house isn't that far from the place she's at.

Suddenly it starts to rain.

Aeri didn't have her umbrella, so she used her bag to covers herself from rain.

While she was reaching at the cross rode, the red light shows up which mean she has to wait for the green light in order to cross the rode.

"Ah shit, can't this day get any worse!?!?" said Aeri as she was in furious, "Shouldn't have agree to Asahi taking me home."

Suddenly a tall figure behinds her covered up and she didn't feel any rain drop.

It was still raining and she looks up.

A very expected guy that she wasn't expecting.

Haruto covers her with an umbrella.

"Haruto?" said Aeri.

Suddenly it's green light.

"Let's talk after crossing this rode." said Haruto.

As they were walking under the same umbrella, Aeri starts to feel the memories flowing back to her.

After they cross the rode, Haruto calls a taxi and escort Aeri inside.

"Ruto! you haven't explain yet." said Aeri.

But Haruto just ignored and told the taxi's driver to take her home safely.

Aeri went off.

Haruto stands there and sigh, "Aeri, I don't have the courage to explain" he mumbles.

FLASHBACK

"Haruto! break up with her faster," Asahi threaten, "Don't you want your dad out of jail??"

"Asahi please- give me some time to think" said Haruto begging Asahi.

"It's already been days!" said Asahi.

"Asahi, You know that I loved her purely." said Haruto, "From the day you all forced me to go inside her shop for a bet, I fall for her real hard."

"Haruto what the fuck" said Asahi.

"Asahi, calm down" Yoshi tries to calm Asahi down.

"Yoshi, why should I be calm?" said Asahi, "I wanna start our bet"

Yoshi has no choice, but to remains silent.

"Haruto" Asahi looked at him, "break up with her tomorrow morning or else your father will forever stuck in jail"

Haruto sigh, "Fine."

Haruto walks away.

Even Yoshi who is supposed to be on Asahi's side still couldn't help, but feel pure pity for both Haruto and Aeri.

It's the feeling and gut that Yoshi didn't wanna do this little bet game anymore.

But he can't back down now. Asahi will get extremely furious, so Yoshi can't do anything and remains silent.