00

"Serendipity"
By 1jkjm13

I hope you guys like this story!🫠

THIS IS A JIKOOK FF, LGBTQ+, PLEASE READ ALL THE TAGS AND DESCRIPTION THEN PROCEED FURTHER.

The Characters name I will use in this book, they all are Korean actors, actresses or idols, Hate towards the characters will not be tolerated, so don't hate any character. I know it will be hard but please try.

Fanarts and Pictures I will use in the Book aren't mine, credit to the real owner!

Main Characters:- Jeon Jungkook|Park Jimin

Main Ship -: JIKOOK

Other Ships -: VHOPE|NAMJIN

__________________________________

-Description-

"You are my son." Mr. Kim said as Jimin blink-lessly looked at him.

Sighing deeply Jimin gazed at everyone who was present in the room and said. "Are you all done?" The smaller spates rudely, making everyone shocked. "Cause, I am already done with this fuckity." He stood up from his seat and looked at the smaller frame who also had the weirdest expressions on his face. "Let's go min." With that he took the child's hand and walked out of the room.

"THE FUCK." A figure roared as Jimin left the room.

Or

Jimin has to leave his town with his 4 year old son, after he lost his mother. He thought moving to another city would be better.

But, Things got complicated for him as he just stepped in Seoul.

__________________________________

Tags -: Jeon Jungkook|Park Jimin| Jungmin|Kim Namjoon|Kim Seokjin|Kim Taehyung|Jung Hoseok|Min Yoongi|Namjin are Jimin's Parents|Police officer Jungkook|Single Parent Jimin|Memories loss|Friends|Lovers| M-preg| Smut maybe| Happy Ending

Hope you all like this book too :)
Don't forget to leave your precious comments.
Thank you so much for reading.❤️
🚫No Reposts🚫
You all are so Amazing.✨