01

"I-I am s-sorry J-Jimin... I-I should have told you earlier... But I became selfish and kept you with me taking advantage of your lost memories... I am not your real mother... You don't belong here... I found you 5 years ago, you were pregnant with Jungmin. You were bleeding, I took you in a local hospital in our town... You were saved, so Jungmin, when after a month you opened your eyes, you forget everything and I don't know anything about you, I live alone all my life seeing your innocent face I became selfish and told you that I am your mother... I am sorry... Your name is Jimin, I didn't change your name, I found your id card it's damaged but, I saw the location you used to live in Seoul. Other than that I know your husb-."

Jimin remembered his mother's words (even though she wasn't his real mother but she took care of him like his own son and Jimin don't give a fuck about it cause he loved her like his real mother).

She told him about this exact 5 minutes before dying. She was going to tell him more about his true identity but unfortunately her breath stopped and she left this shity world.

Even after the lack of money, Jimin did everything he can do for her funeral, he wanted to thank her for her hospitality, whatever she did it meant the world for Jimin.

Jimin will always be thankful for her, even though he never says this to her when she was alive, but he loved her from his heart.

"Only N Dollars? I will not take this get out and forget about purchasing this house, this is not a fucking doll house house." Jimin cursed, glaring at the figure in front of him.

The man in his late 50s stood infront of Jimin, he took a deep breath to calm down himself. "Look, this is what I can offer." The man said taking out some more notes from his pocket thinking they might get Jimin's interest but the smaller just roles his eyes.

"I don't do bargains." Jimin muttered crossing his arms over his chest. "This house has 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, you can go up on the roof by outside pillars too." Jimin informed the Man Nth annoyingly.

"I think you might add; there's no door in the house other than the main door, the bathrooms are half rotten, no one will say this is kitchen, and this is not living room there's only two people's space." The man said mockingly. "I you are thinking that you will get millions for this rotten house then live with your dream, I am going." The man stated as he turned around and slowly started walking out of the house, he didn't notice a small figure running to his way from the door as they both crashes into each other.

"The Fut..."

"Jungmin." Jimin's eyes widened as he hurriedly walked towards the kid who is in the floor on his butt as the smaller cursed glaring at old man.

"What the Fut..." Jungmin cursed again gritting his teeth. "Papa who is this old drum?" Jimin placed his palm on Jungmin's mouth who wiggled.

"I am really sorry Mr. Han, and I am ready to sell this house to you, but at my price." Jimin stated as he tried to keep his hold on Jungmin. "Tomorrow, give me my price and get the property papers-- Ahh." Just as Jimin completed his words, a Yelp left from his mouth as Jungmin but his palm.

"JUNGMIN."

To be Continued.

A/N : Chapters will be short, since I am more comfortable in writing short chapters

And I am excited for this one, hope you all enjoy.

PLEASE VOTE ⭐