05

"Today I just moved from N town with my son." Jimin muttered very sadly looking down at his hands on his lap, Jungmin is also seated beside him looking sleepy as his head is falling on Jimin's shoulder now and then, while the officer Jeon is sitting across on his chair and listening to Jimin very carefully and patiently. "We stepped out of train... I was paying for something I bought from the shopkeeper, and out of nowhere some snatched my bag away." Jimin completed while sighing heavily, he placed his hand on Jungmin's head and pulled him closer so he doesn't have any problem in sleeping, the gesture didn't go unnoticed by the Officer who gulp a lump down his throat.

Only Jungkook knows how much he is controlling himself not to break down in front of the father and son duo and keep them to himself by hook or by crook. Jungkook sighed. "Don't worry, I promise I will get your things back by tomorrow morning, just give me your phone number and address so I can send your bag directly to your house." Jungkook said confidentially, of course he can find those local thief in just some hours, it's just he wants to get information about the smaller male, he wants to know if the smaller living in safe place or not.

Jimin looked hesitant, what address? He didn't even know his proper identity. "A-Actually... As I said today I just moved away from my town, so... I still have to find a place." Jimin muttered as he bit his lower lip, he didn't wanted to look pitiful in front of the officer, but he can't help when the officer is looking at him with his soft gaze. "But I can give you my number." Jimin's lips curled up as he softly smiled at the officer giving his phone.

The Officer took the phone from the smaller hand and dials his own number. The officer's phone rang, he hangs up and give Jimin his phone back. "Okay..." Jimin was about to stand up. "Umm... So, you don't have any place to stay here?" Jungkook asked, The smaller wants to rolls his eyes but he stopped himself.

Did I said in alien language? Jimin simply shook his head.

"Umm... Ok... You can stay... with me." Jungkook stuttered as he offered, Jimin's eyes widened, he shifted in his seat thinking he might have thought right about this officer, he is really creepy. "No... No, I mean there's a couple who want to give a room for rent in their house... They are very kind... If you want I can talk to them." And another second Jimin's thoughts suddenly changed.

He is very kind. But should he trust him so easily?

"It's okay If you are uncomfortable-"

"No, no... Umm I will be so thankful if you would help me." Jimin cuts off the officer words, as he didn't want to look rude and the officer didn't seem like a swindler.

Jungkook sighed in relief as he excuses himself to make a phone call.

To be Continued.