34

Jin who was baking cookies for his grandson, he huffed and cursed whoever at the door and ringing the bell, still he walked towards the door and opened it.

"Jin Hyung!" A excited voice said.

"Mingyu?"

_________________

I am not sad, I promise... you can go, I will wait for you." Jimin said as he is now sitting beside Jungkook while his head is placed on the Officer's chest.

"Baby, you don't have to wait I am not going anywhere, I will be here with you." The officer said pulling the smaller male closer.

"But, your work is important too. We will be waiting for you, come back soon." Jimin kissed the taller's nose while giggling.

"But, I don't want to go." Jungkook said as they both heard the door bell rings, Jungkook was about to stand up to go but the smaller stopped him and pulled him in a deep kiss again.

"I love you." The smaller mumbled in the kiss, shocking the Officer. Jungkook pulled away and looked at his lover with wide eyes making him smile. "I love you." Jimin wishpers again as he pecked the latter's lips.

"I love you more." Jungkook wishpers, as he kissed the smaller one messily, not minding if they woke up the boy who is sleeping peacefully, by their noises. "Now, I don't want to go anymore." Jungkook sighed as he  prepped the smaller's face with kisses and Jimin giggles.

"If you will go and come back soon, I have a surprise for you." Jimin wishpers with his sheepish smile.

The Officer pouted looking at the smaller. "Do I really have to go?" Jungkook asked as he again pecked Jimin's lips.

"Yep!" Jimin nodded his as he dragged the taller to the bathroom, both started kissing like no tomorrow. The officer's hands travelled down to the smaller's ass, as he picked him up and placed him in the counter beside the sink they kissed hungrily making Jimin moan.

"Baby... I missed you so much." The Officer mumbled breathless, as he sucked on the other's collarbone, decorating his neck and and chest in dark hickeies.

"Mhm... Jungkookie." A moan left between Jimin's swollen red lips as he tugged on Jungkook's shirt. He wants to go head, wants to make love with his lover again.

"As much as I want... we can't baby, Jungmin is sleeping outside." Jungkook wishpers, Jimin pouted but again his pouty lips in being captured by the officer who chuckled lowly. "Be ready, today I will take you both away and you will be caged with me for life." Jungkook said after letting his lips go.

"I am always ready." Jimin wishpers lowly looking at the officer's dark eyes with his dropy eyes, as if trying to seduce him or it's just In officer's mind. "I will wait for you... I love you." And after kissing till they were satisfied they walked out of the room to find Jin talking with someone.

"Jungkook? He didn't even take my calls, he is so mean." The unknown voice scoffed making Jimin frown.

"Who is this?" Jimin asked looking at the taller.

"He was my friend..." Jungkook said as he rolls his eyes.

"Was?" Jimin asked with a confused pout.

"I will not hide anything from you... after you disappeared, he tried to propose me, so, I told him to fuck off since then we don't talk to each other." Jungkook said, with a uninterested expressions.

Jimin nodded feeling bitter from inside. The more voice he heard the more he got restless, his grip around the taller's arm tightened.

Suddenly everything stopped as he looked at the unknown male.

Or his worst nightmare.

He became breathless. "J-Jungkook..." he cried cluching on his head, getting everyone's attention.

"You don't deserve my Jungkook... you need to die!" Jimin heard before he is being pushed off the cliff.

Jimin can remember those last moments, the images for his eyes and voice for his ears is crystal clear.

Jungkook held the smaller who stumbled. "Baby..." Jungkook said caressing the smaller's pale tears stained cheeks.

Jimin pointed at the male who is sitting beside Jin with horrified expressions.

"Jungkook... He pushed me... he pushed me from the cliff... h-he t-tried to kill me... I-I remember everything! I rem-" With that the smaller's head fell on Jungkook's chest and he lost his senses.

To be Continued.