36

"You want to break up right? Ok let's break up." Jimin's lips woobled as he mumbled looking away from the other person.

"Jimin, are you listening to yourself? I love you so much and I can never think about leaving you." Jungkook held Jimin's wrist and pulled him closer. "It's just a different field." Jungkook said looking in the smaller's teary eyes.

"It's not just a different field, you are leaving me, I know... you don't have to make excuses, I understand if you don't want to be with me." Jimin said taking his wrist away from the latter's hand.

"Jimin!" Jungkook said firmly, pulling the latter to his chest. "Don't talk nonsense, you also know how much I love you and only you." Jungkook stated sternly caressing the smaller's face.

"I know... I don't know, I mean... I feel like you will meet new people there and leave me." Jimin cried out hugging his lover.

"Don't you believe me, in my love?" Jungkook asked hugging the smaller tightly.

Jimin didn't answered, he just kept crying.

Both are belongs from, wealthy family, Jimin is supposed to go in buisness field, while Jungkook has different plans, he never wanted to get in his father's buisness, he has different goals since childhood, he wanted to be a Police officer. Now when their High school is completed, they have to choose the field for their profession in which their future will be dependent.

"We will make time for each other, I will be always there whenever you will need me. We will spend time as usual like we do baby. I promise." Jungkook promised.

And Jungkook did as he promised, even though they both met with new people and made new friends other than Hoseok and Taehyung, they were happy until Jungkook got busy with his yearly semester and Jimin with his training in his father's company. They didn't meet for 2 weeks, but when they met Jungkook mentioned his friend Mingyu in their talks, it was very unusual of Jungkook because he never brings up any of their friends in their time, Jimin felt insecure, he wanted to point out but didn't. A day Jungkook introduced Mingyu to Jimin. The said male was same department as Jungkook and became closer because they were paired up for an assignment. It was just friendship from Jungkook's side but it's something else from Mingyu's side that's what Jimin assumed.

And he wasn't wrong.

Mingyu tried to create a lot of misunderstandings between them. But nothing has worked since Hoseok has already secretly told Jimin that Jungkook was going to propose to him, Jimin knew Jungkook loves only him and he didn't wanted to doubt Jungkook.

It was a grand proposal, Jimin felt like, he was in a dream, and that was the moment Jimin thought that his man is everything Jimin wanted. After the proposal, their night was unforgettable.

How the fuck Jimin can forget it?

They were on clouds.

Their friends and family is happy for them.

After their engagement, Mingyu was all sweet towards Jimin and Jimin decided to forget the bitterness and give a chance to Mingyu.

And that's what his biggest mistake.

To be Continued.