03

"H-He... S-Stole my b-bag, I had so many things in my bag." Jimin sobbed in front of the officer, after the Thief ran away with Jimin's bag a kind man told him to complain about it in the nearby police station, and so, here he is crying and Exaggerating things over just some clothes, he thanks heavens that he hasn't put his wallet in the bag.

"Okay, okay... Please calm down or your brother will panic see you like this." The officer is tall and handsome, he is trying to calm Jimin down, Jimin looked at his son as the officer mentioned him as his brother who is not giving a fuck about his father's over acting and just munching snacks.

Jimin gritted his teeth, he pulled Jungmin close and hugged him tightly showing Jungmin's face in his neck. "Can't you help your father a little." Jimin mumbled in his son's ear who rolls his eyes and pulled away from his father.

"That futer stole our bags and money and you are saying me to talm down how tan you?" Jungmin angrily pointed his index finger towards the officer who is taken aback by the child's action and he didn't understand the half of the sentence of the kid.

"Hey, kid calm down Okay, we will help you to find your bags." The officer glanced at the watch placed on his table as he sighed heavily and looked at Jimin. "Look, my duty is over now, please meet me tomorrow with your I'd card and some information about you, I will do anything I can do." The officer assured as he stood up from his chair.

Jimin gulps, hearing about I'd card, from where he will give the officer his I'd card when he also didn't have it. Seeing the officer walking out of the cabin he stood up from his chair along with Jungmin who followed his father.

"Office Wang, I don't have I'd card... It was on the bag. Everything was on the bag." The father of the child lied as he tightly held Jungmin's hand and bit his lips.

He might think that the officer caught his lie as he officer turned around and suspiciously looked at the father and son duo. Officer Wang felt pity towards those innocent. "Okay, I will pass this case to another officer, believe me he might solve your case in half an hour, then you can have your identity card and other things." Officer Wang said confidentially and Jimin felt shivers ran down to his spine.

what the fuck? Is he have identity card kink? Why he is mentioning that shit too much.

The father gulps. "Okay, Thanks."

'Oh Officer Jeon is here, I thought he wouldn't come since he solved a very messy case just yesterday.'

They heard chatter from outside, Officer Wang's eyes Litt up as he turned towards the door they again towards Jimin.

"Oh, guess what... You don't have to wait any longer the officer is here. Let's go tell him your problem, please follow me."

Office Wang said and started walking, and Jimin forcibly moved his legs in a slow steady steps.

God knows why his heart beat fastened and stress settled in his core as he followed the officer holding Jungmin's hand tightly who is busy in looking around as his doe is shines.

To be Continued.

Votes and Comments will be appreciated! ✨