13

"Don't panic, try to find him in the store." Jimin heard Jungkook's calm voice from the other side.

"I did Officer Jeon he is not here." Jimin sobbed as he sat down on the bench outside the store.

"Jimin first, you need to calm down, I am on the way. Believe me I will find Jungmin okay." Jungkook tried to assure the father who continue to cry. "Hello Jimin." The officer suddenly called his name desperately, he hummed in response. "Listen to me, I have to hang up, I am going to talk to my friend he is the owner of the mall you are in, okay... Just let me make a call-"

"No, please don't... Officer Jeon don't hang up I beg you." Jimin cried as he shook his head repeatedly not realising Jeon can't see him. He heard shaky breath.

"Okay, I won't... But I am going to take someone in line okay, just stay calm." Jungkook said as Jimin nodded.

_______________

The fact is the mall doesn't belong to his friend but to his father. He shouldn't be panicking over this, but he can't help it when it comes to Jimin he always loses his shit. Just like right now, he is holding the steering wheel with his trembling hands, he broke traffic rules on the way driving in outmost speed.

The officer felt helpless hearing Jimin begging him, he called the manager of the mall, who picked up the call in just one ring, he demanded CCTV footage of some hours ago of the food store to be connected directly on his phone and ordered to look for the boy near food store, Jimin remained silent but the officer can hear his sniffles, in a matter of seconds the CCTV footage played on his phone, in the video; he saw Jungmin curiously looking everywhere, then the boy left Jimin hand and followed a little boy who was with his mother. The officer's brows knitted together, as he watched keenly Jungmin leaving the food store behind the boy and women as they are making his way to the restroom. "Jimin, check the rest room, I will be there in a minute." Jungkook disconnected the call with Jimin. "Connect the CCTV footage of restroom right now." Jungkook ordered sternly his demeanor changed the second he hung up on Jimin. The officer watched Jimin barges inside the restroom, he looked around but didn't find him, the officer's heart beat fastened, he knows Jimin will broke down again if he didn't find Jungmin in the restroom.

He can't hear the voice, but he can observe Jimin Calling Jungmin, suddenly he was running towards the last stall in the corner, he gently knocks on the door, the Door opened slowly and Jimin cried falling on his knees as he hugged the small figure.

Jungkook angrily throws his phone away as he stops his car in front of the shopping mall, The Officer sighed in relief as he banged his head on the steering wheel.

_______________________

"Baby, where were you? Why did you left my hand?" Jimin asked questions after questions but the boy remained silent, hugging Jimin tightly. "Baby please tell me?" Jimin asked desperately as he asked, another moment the door of the restroom opened with a loud bang, the officer walked towards the father and son, Jimin looked up at the officer as he spilled more tears. The Officer's musk scent engulfed into Jimin's senses as he felt himself getting calm.

"Is he okay? He is not hurt right?" Jungkook asked in hushed voice, he unconsciously reached to Jungmin and pulled him closer checking him through fully. "Are you okay?" The Officer asked gently and Jungmin nodded his head looking down on the floor.

The boy turned towards his father who is still crying. "Papa, I am sorry, I made you cry. I thought I saw Ji hoo that's why I followed him but it was someone else." Jungmin explained while pouting as he wiped Jimin's tears who is looking at him confused.

"But Ji hoo is in town baby, you shouldn't have to leave me without informing me, do you know I scared I was." Jimin said again pulling the boy in a hug as he heard Jungmin mumbling sorry again and again.

Jungkook blinked away his tears, the officer crouched down in front of the father and son, he ruffled Jungmin's hair lovingly, Jimin can't help as he shifted towards the Officer with Jungmin in his arms and placed his head on the Officer's chest

To be Continued.