33

"Are you angry?" Jimin asked anxiously, biting his lips as he played with Jungmin's finger.

"Why?" Jungmin asked back.

"Because... He wasn't with us from all these years." Jimin said hesitantly.

Taking some minutes Jungmin squinted his eyes and said. "Are you angry at Grandpa and Grand papa because they weren't with you from all those years."

Jimin's gulps as he shook his head, unable to answer his son.

"So, He is my Appa... In real?"

___________

"I am sorry for that... I didn't mean to hide him... it's just I was helpless at that time, I wanted to bring them to you guys... but I couldn't." Jungkook said lowly, as he saw both Namjoon and Jin looked at him seriously.

"We are not angry Jungkook, just little sad, I know you are trying to protect my son, and want them safe... It's not your fault, don't feel guilty." Namjoon said to the Officer who sighed in relief.

"Thank you for believing me, I just want you both to trust me again and give me last chance. I promise nothing will messed up again. Please..." Jungkook said in a pleading tone, eyes getting wet.

Jin looked at Namjoon and they both smiled.

____________

After talking to Jin and Namjoon, when Jungkook entered in Jimin's room he saw, both father and son cuddling, hugging each other tightly, Jungmin snuggling into Jimin's chest.

He slowly walked towards the duo and sat down on the bed.

"He is sleeping?" Jungkook mumbled lowly as he saw Jimin caressing the boy's hair lovingly.

Jimin's ears perked up hearing the officer's voice, He nodded his head.

"I am here to tell you something." Jungkook said as he ruffled the sleeping boy's hair.

"I also want to." Jimin muttered.

"Tell me." Jungkook said as he raised an eyebrow seeing Jimin smiling widely.

"No, first you tell me." Jimin said making the officer sighed.

"First thing, your parents are not angry anymore." Jungkook said and Jimin felt relieved. "Second... I have to go, because of a emergency case." Jungkook said sadly, he doesn't want to leave.

Jimin's happy expressions fell as he looked at the officer. "Why so suddenly? Last night you said you are on leave." Jimin asked with a frowning face.

"Yes, I am... it's just some emergency. I will be back in an hour." Jungkook said caressing Jimin's cheeks who is pouting sadly. "Don't be like this, or I will not be able to go." Jungkook said as he kissed the smaller's pouty lips.

Jimin pulled away from the officer as he buried his face in the mop of Jungmin's hair to avoid the Officer's gaze.

"Jimin." Jungkook muttered as he kissed Jimin's hand which is placed on Jungmin's back. "Baby... tell me what you want to say?" Jungkook asked caressing Jimin's hair, trying to look at his face.

"I don't wanna tell you." Jimin's voice muffles in Jungmin's hair, as he slightly shook his head.

"Ok, I am not going." Jungkook said sighing heavily, as he kissed Jimin's hair.

Jimin lifted his face as he still has sad expressions. "No! You don't have to stay, I will not come between you and your work." Jimin muttered as pouted looking at the officer who smiled at him.

"You will not... but you are my first priority, If you don't want me to go, then I will not." Jungkook stated sincerely.

Jimin's throat clogged up with emotions, hiding his son's face properly in his chest, Jimin pulled the officer in a deep kiss.

To be Continued.