Part 11 l Thanksgiving with the steinfelds

November 24 2022

Today is thanksgiving and Hailee has invited me to her family thanksgiving. The moment she found out I didn't have family here to celebrate thanksgiving with she ask her parent if I can tag along with her and they happily said yes. So right now I'm finding a outfit, I'm stuck on just wearing an t shirt and dress pant or wearing Jean and an flannel. It take me an couple of minute and I decide to choose the flannel and jeans. I find two flannel in my closet an green one and an red one. I try on the red one and it doesn't fit. It look like I'm an grown man trying his cloth for when he was an kid or an teenager. I put on the green one and it fits. I take off the towel on my waist I put some boxer on with an pair of jeans. I then find an white shirt and put it on with my flannel over it.

-(What we are wearing)

-
(What we are wearing)

Hailee told me to be at her parent house at 5 so I start put my shoes on getting my keys and put an piece of gum in my mouth before I leave.  I drive to her parents house that is 30 minutes away from the bands house. I get to her parent house which is really lovely and modern but cozy at the same time. I spit the gum I had in my mouth in a napkin I found in my car and start heading to Hailee parents door. While I start walking to Hailee parent door I'm starting to get nervous hoping Hailee answer the door and not one of her parent. I'm getting the nerve a boyfriend would get meeting his girlfriend parent for the first time. But the only difference is that Hailee is not my girlfriend we are just friends. Once I get to the front porch my forehead and hand are sweating like crazy. I ring the door bell and wait a couple of second and see someone open the door. I look up and my eyes meet two beautiful hazel eyes.

"Hey y/n how you?"hailee ask me and pull me into an hug.

"Good, how are you?"I ask her pulling away from the hug

"Good, wow are you okay you are sweating a lot"

"Yeah I'm good now I just go nervous and hoping you opened the door."I tell her wiping my sweat away

"Well I guess your lucky"

"Guess I am"I say and Hailee grabs my hand and take me a bunch of her family members and introduce me. While she was introducing me to her family an little girl with dirty blonde hair came up to Hailee and hug her. The little girl looked and me and gasp. She soon run off with her brother and her other cousins. We soon started heading outside to meet more of her family.

"Hey um who was that little girl you hug a couple of second ago."

"She my aunt kid Sophia . Why"Hailee asked me

"Just wondering, she gasp when she saw me."

"Oh I yeah I forgot she is  an fan of your band I think your her favorite member"Hailee tell me

"That cool, I thought she was scared of me at first "I tell Hailee and she laughs

"You could be scary at first look sometime maybe, but you are a big teddy" she tells