Part:14 l telling hailee a secret

A/n
⚠️Warning: mention abuse and alcohol⚠️

—————————-—————————-—————————-
December 11 2022

Today I'm taking Hailee out for an birthday dinner, just me and her. I kinda told no one about it as I don't want them to know it having dinner with Hailee. I'm getting ready, I took an good shower, washed my face and put cologne on before putting on an baby blue button up shirt with black dress pants and decide it tied an sweater I found around my shoulders. I brush my teeth and flossed. Grabs one of my dad watches and grab one of his rings too. I grab my wallet and keys and started to head to my car.

-(What y/n wearing)

-
(What y/n wearing)

I enter my car and put Hailee address. Today I'm supposed to pick Hailee up and take her to this nice restaurant by the beach which is surprising quite for it being an beach in California. I get to Hailee house rather quickly then expected. I'm debating if I should wait or knock on her door. I decided to go knock on her door because I don't know if she waiting for or not. I get to the door and knock and a couple of seconds later Hailee answers the door. Hailee is in an robe with her hair done and make up almost done.

"Hey, y/n. Sorry I kinda lost track of time and forgot to get ready earlier. But come in I don't know how long it going take me to get ready"

"Okay"I say and Hailee grabs my arm and take me to her living room

"Okay, stay her until I'm done getting ready. get comfortable because I don't know how long it going take me to get ready"she says and start head upstairs

"Alright"I mumbled, I get bored and start looking around her living finding photo of her, family and friends. once I'm isn't circling around her living room I got back to the couch and start checking stuff on my phone. Soon a little dog approach me and start sniffing my leg. I decided to pick the little dog up

"Hello martini it nice to meet you, your mother told me a lot about you"I say in an baby voice. She soon start to lick my face while I start to chuckle. I soon put her down and another dog approach me which I'm guessing is Brando. I start playing around with both of them having the time of my life. Soon I start to hear heels. I turn my head to see Hailee in a beautiful black dress with light make up and wavy hair. I start to get nervous when she start walking towards me and the dogs.