Part:12 l Jingle ball pre-show performance

A/N:
When you see(play video) skip it to 5:36

———————————-
December 9 2023

Today my band why don't we got invited to do the pre-show of jingle balls. I'm confused if it an pre-show or the opening performances but at least we are performing. Right now the band is in an San Francisco hotel room getting ready. The outfit my stylist chooses for me is an brown jacket with an black shirt, With some necklaces. Then they gave me some black pant with some vans I bought for home.

-(What the top of y/n outfit look like)

-
(What the top of y/n outfit look like)

Once everyone ready we all head to the place we are performing. We are performing in a studio in San Francisco . I don't know why we are performing in an studio but like I said earlier at least we are performing. Right now we are getting set up with the worker there. The stage we are performing on has Christmas light, fake snow and Christmas trees on it. We got all the instruments ready for when we will use them. We all got the instruments we will be using for our first song. We went over everything so everyone know what we doing and we all set up and wait for them to tell us when to start. An lady name crystal Rosas start talking to introduce us and start the night. We soon get our sign to get ready. Crystal finish talking which mean it our turn to shine.

(Play the video and skip it to 5:36)

"Thanks crystal, and wild 949. Happy holidays, uh we're why don't we. And come to the wild don't we jingle ball pre-show. Coming up later tonight we got Harry style, Dua lipa, Shawn Mendes, Doja cat, sam smith and Lewis Capaldi. But for now let get this pre-show started"I say and the light dims down. Soon we start the begin of our song 8-letters.

Jonah:"You know me the best
You know my worst, see me hurt, but you don't judge
That right there is the scariest feeling" Jonah start to sing and we start playing our instruments

Jonah:"Opening and closing up again
I've been hurt, so I don't trust
Now here we are, staring at the ceiling"

Zach:"I've said those words before, but it was a lie
And you deserve to hear them a thousand times"

Jack&Jonah: "If all it is is eight letters
Why is it so hard to say?
If all it is is eight letters
Why am I in my own way?"

Jack:"Why do I pull you close?
And then ask you for space"

Y/n: "If all it is is eight letters
Why is it so hard to say?" I finish singing and we all start to play our instruments.

Daniel:"Isn't it amazing" Daniel start to sing take his microphone off the stand and walk around while the camera follow him