Hope?

I'm here.
Watching.
People coming.

I had nothing to do when I was alone in the mall. I stayed there like it was forever. I walked around, looked around, played around, sat anywhere as long as there were chairs. An entire day with no one.

I went to the cafeteria to get some food and to be able to sleep by the window with a beautiful view even though it was crowded. I bought a crepe with an ice cream inside it. It reminded me of you. You kinda liked one when you were still here. You bought one when we used go there.

The crepe wasn't bad at all. It was sweet. It had a taste of excitement. And every time I take a bite, I started to remember everything that we had been through. I knew you were gone. I just couldn't accept it. I couldn't believe it. I wanted you to come back. The crepe was sweet as you. And with every bite, I wanted to go to those places that we have visited, I wanted to do what we used do. Prank people in the parking lot, video ourselves doing stupid stuff in your phone, and we would say 'hi' to those people we think that were willing to say 'hi', and wanting to run away from everywhere.

I knew how you felt. You were tired of your life but I wasn't tired of you. You were my best friend. You were the only one there beside me when no one else was.

I just wished right now that it wouldn't be lonely if you were here. I didn't know your name though but you became part of me.

You had that personality that no one else would have. No one will be able to replace you.

When I was done eating, my tears were running through my cheeks. It started to feel cold. My heart was like being tied up by thousands of laces with needles. I hid my face and started to cry more. It was uncontrollable. I don't know how long it took me to stop, but I decided to use my earphones and wear my hood so that it wouldn't be obvious that I cried for the past to come back.

While I was walking, I heard a laugh.
I smelled 'that' scent. I heard your voice.

I don't know if it was you or I was just hallucinating because of my traumatised body made out of pain.

I stopped walking for a moment. Made 360 degrees and another 360. I took a glance on the left, I saw someone, someone like you. You were 3 and half meters away. You made 6 steps forward, heading towards the exit. What a bad luck, I was blocked by those people who were in my way, eventually.

I was in a hurry to see you, to meet you, to be able to be with you. I needed you. I wanted you to come back.

When I reached the exit, you weren't there.

As I thought, my mind was playing with me. I just missed you so much.
'Buong buhay ko, ikaw lang ang naging kaibigan ko na naka-intindi sa akin.'-(would want to translate? XD)

I looked at my phone, it was 9 in the evening. Oh well, I went straight out to go home. I didn't go back to the mall. I suddenly felt being watched, I felt creeped out. I didn't care, I was tired. I was in pain. I was full of our memories.

Headlights passing by, I passed by three hundred lamp posts. I looked at the beach. When I was looking at it, it felt like, I was looking at the half of the world.

Maybe if I had superpowers, I would run around the world to find you, even if it takes a day, a week, a month, a year. 1 week of friendship wasn't enough for me, was it for you?
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have thought of that. But it was worth it to be lived. Even though our story is short, it would make a good memory, a good story.