Day 4

Days have passed and I can't wait to see him again. The only thing that I can't get off in my mind was about him dating 2 girls and the other's boyfriend robbed him for breaking up with the second girl. It was my first time hearing such stupidity in relationships.
I mean, he didn't do anything wrong. He's just him. He's the type of guy that I want to be with forever but we're in reality. It's so real that sometimes it can no longer be a fantasy. Well, some fantasies can turn into reality, but sometimes, it can be scary. Same time, same time, I'm making lunch and I hope that we could eat it this time. Yesterday, we didn't have the chance. We did have time but we completely forgot. He brought it with him when he was heading home. I also didn't eat.
So yeah. Today, I'll try to make crepes and sweets then, we will just buy an ice cream.

When I reached the park, I saw him sitting down, listening to music. I went to him and kicked his butt from the back.

"Good morning."

"Good afternoon, you're late."--

"Sorry. I made some lunch so that you wouldn't have to WASTE your allowance."

"Since when did you care about me using my savings?"--

"I just don't want you to waste. We can make ourselves."

"Ah, the last thing I didn't mention is, I don't know how to cook."--

"You're joking, right? For a graduated student, you don't know how to cook?"

"I don't cook. I don't know how. I would skip cooking classes during those days because it was boring for me."--

"COOKING. It's COOKING. you need it to LIVE."

"Teach me."--

"No."

"Why?"--

"Ask for your mom to help you."

"I don't want to burden her."--

"Pussy."

"What?"--

"Fine. I'll teach you. But where?"

"Oh. Never mind. I'll just learn from a website. What did you make by the way?"--

"I made crepes and sweets. The last thing we need is an ice cream."

"Come. Let's buy!~ I'm hungry!~ Ahaha!"--

"We have drinks, too. So, we don't need to buy anything except for an ice cream."

"Sure. When did you learn how to cook?"--

"I learn to cook when I was 6 years old. I was left at home with no food. I got hungry and I cooked for myself."

"Woah. I'll call you 'senpai'!"

"You're older."

"Doesn't make you any less better than me."--

"Just buy an ice cream! Any flavour you like!"

"Okay, okay! Ahahahah!! Wait for me, senpai!"--

"I'll kick your face if ever you call me that again."

He didn't hear what I said but it's a good thing. As I was tapping my toes while waiting for him in the counter, I started to think that maybe, this is better than coming back to school.
I hated school. I also have best friends at school but I want to stay more with the guy I'm with right now. He pinched my cheeks right after he paid for the ice cream.

"Let's go back."--

"Do we have a spoon?"

"Yeah. I bought one just in case you forgot and its an honour to keep the ice cream, all to myself."--