Left behind

No matter what I do, no matter what I capture, I'll be left alone. No one knows how it feels to cry all day, all night, thousands of tears, falling down. Creating a deep dark Red Sea.

"Come back to me, don't leave me alone."

Will there be someone else who could resist my stupidity and stay with me for who I am? Nope.

I want to cry, I want to run away, I want to be free, I want to shout, I wan to die.

All of you broke me. Can't you see?
Am I even human? Am I even a child?
Am I even a friend? Am I even special?
Am I imperfect?

Please, come back to me. Don't leave me. Don't do the same thing you did before. Stay with me.

Thousands of pictures, thousands of memories, thousands of tears, thousands of knives, leads to infinite love, hope and happiness.

I walk through these places, I walk through our past. I walk beside you.

Look at me, I'll look at you, I'll stare into your eyes, I'd hear your breathing.
Hear me out. Feel my heart beat. It'll stop if you don't.

You're my happiness. Are you happy?
Are you okay? Where are you now? If only, if only I have gone earlier, I'd be able to change things.

This world is cruel. Who would want to help you. They see you, and that's all. No mercy, shows nothing.

Do you feel the same way right now?
Or don't you? I want to reach out to you.

I don't care if some people say I'm dramatic, problematic, I don't care if they say that I should focus on what I have now. May I ask? What do you think I have now? I don't care if you don't care.

I get ripped off easily, I break down easily. Please, talk to me.