Jokes all around

Thursday.

I have heard a lot of pathetic rumours.
It's better to stop a careless act. But there's nothing I can do.

They said, you laughed, what really happened?

I haven't heard anything from you since the day you treated me like a ghost. Soon enough, I'll be a real ghost, and I'll hunt you. I haven't died yet; obviously. But the more you treat me like one, I might become one.

You became a new chapter of my life, everyone's life. But why would push those people that you have met?

You said before that, "we meet people for a reason". You said that clearly with your mouth. What you're doing right now, avoiding me. Is that your reason why we met?
So low.

You are unique. But the problem with you is that you don't know how to balance things. You have the guts to do it but you don't have the guts to show it.

Reading... Reading... Reading what I'm saying. Correct me if I'm wrong. Are you doing something or nothing? its worth it to choose something rather then being worthless for nothing.

People around us are starting to ask about what happened, we both agree we have our own lives. They ask, it's reasonable to answer. You became harsh for what? What did I ever do to you? I have done a lot of kind things but it's not that less than the pain I gave you.
.....

What kind of pain
did I even gave you?

You pissed me off. I held onto the paper that you asked about. you were asking your friend if you could look at it and when you saw me holding it, you told your friend that you didn't want to look at it.
"Never mind"

I haven't seen your face since the day you showed me that behaviour of yours. Unlike anyone else, I don't understand you. Those people who are close to me right now, I get along with them. Why can't I get along with you, too?

I don't want you to become my memory.