Part 16 {acceptance and denial}

WARNING. This has transphobia/homophobia, yelling, abuse, alcoholism and chest binding please don't read if you don't like it!

It was a few days after Tubbo and ranboo started dating and everything was going well. Ranboo was at their home taking their break, they were standing in front of their mirror without a top and without their binder. (f!m ranboo) They had worn the binder for 15 hours without taking it off and it caused them to harm themselves which really hurt.. the reason why they wore it so long is because they never told anyone expect Aimsey,Lexi and Emery that they were trans since they had a bad experience with telling others
Back when ranboo told their parents
Liana:ranboos mom
Mike:ranboos dad
"Mom dad.. I want to tell you guys something.." Ranboo said "what do you want Mary??" Liana said "I told y'all that I don't like that name anymore.." Ranboo said sadly, Liana got mad at that and h¡t Ranboo "don't disrespect me you brat!" Liana yelled angrily, Ranboo started to cry while Mike just stood there drinking alcohol like always not even caring. Ranboo stood back up "I wanted to say that I'm...transgender.." Ranboo said closing his eyes in fear, Liana and Mike had a face of shock and disgust "your what?! No. Your name is Macy and your a WOMAN." Liana yelled "no I'm not! I want to be a man.." Ranboo softly yelled back. Liana got really angry at that and grabbed Mikes beer bottle causing Mike to groan, then she threw it at Ranboo, they managed to doge it but barely. They ran up to their room so they wouldn't get yelled at anymore it was like their safe space..

Back to current time

Ranboo was still softly crying since it hurt but they started bandaging up the bruises and past scars they had "god why do I do this to myself.." Ranboo said frowning, suddenly there was a knock on their door. They quickly put an oversized shirt on and opened the door, it was Lexi "hey big bro I heard you crying are you ok? Is it the binder again..?" Lexi asked looking up at Ranboo, they slowly nodded and sighed "sorry.." Ranboo said looking away, suddenly Lexi hugged them and they hugged back "big bro I promise I'll always support you, I won't be like mom and dad.." Lexi said still hugging them "I know.. I know that little sis.." Ranboo said slightly smiling Lexi smiled back "want to cuddle? Beside your break doesn't end until like 3 hours" Lexi said trying to change the topic "sure.! Why not" Ranboo said, they got into ranboos bed and started cuddling, Lexi made sure not to harm Ranboos chest even further so she didn't hug them as tight. Ranboo smiled so did Lexi and they both started slowly falling asleep in each others arms.

PART 16 DONE (YIPEE I'm back to posting long chapters now)

500 words!!