Part 19 {dark nights}

Sorry for so much angst these past few days but I'm just really good at it.
This has angst and fluff like every other parts have had!
WARNINGS
Panic attack
Crying
Sad subjects
I think that's it- ENJOY?

Dream POV
Ugh I hate having to walk around so much it really hurts my legs.. whatever
I have to since Techno made me check out the strange noise in the kitchen..
why couldn't he just call some guards to do it..?

No one POV
Dream walked down the corridors slightly annoyed but scared at the same time,
after a while he finally reached the kitchen. It was really dark so he had to pull out his phone to see, sadly though his phone ran out of battery and the even worst part was that he was afraid of the dark. He started panicking since it was so dark, he started breathing really hard and fell to the ground on his knees.
He started crying and panicking even more until the point he couldn't breath

techno POV!
I was waiting for dream to come back from checking the noise in the kitchen until i heard crying from somewhere in the castle..wait that crying sounds familiar is that..dream..?! I rushed out of my room quickly and started running to the kitchen.

No one POV
Dream was still having a panic attack until he heard footsteps.. he looked around until he saw techno. Techno quickly kneeled down next to dream and hugged him in an attempt to comfort him. Dream started calming down as he hugged techno back, techno turned on the kitchen lights and then went back to holding Dream. He put dream on his lap so he could hold him closer and comfort him better "shh I'm here daydream..it's just me.." Techno said softly, dream started to calm down a little and buried his head into technos chest, Techno didn't do anything about it and just kept rubbing his back. After a few minutes Techno gently stood up with dream still in his arms and started walking back to their room.

When they got to their room Techno started making a bath for dream so he could rinse off all the sweat and tears. "Hey daydream the waters ready, I'll uh leave you here so you can bath" Techno said before walking out of the bathroom. Dream just nodded and stripped after Techno left and got into the bathtub...........After a few minutes he got out of the bath and dried himself with the towel, after that he changed into some clothes and walked out of the bathroom and into the room.
.
.
.
They were cuddling in bed and just lowly talking to each other, "daydream.." techno said "mhm?" Dream said "don't tell anyone this happened..ok?" Techno said in a tired tone, dream just nodded as the two of them fell asleep in each others arms..

{Just saying the noise was only the stove beeping for some reason}

PART 19 DONEEE

504 words!