Part 39, {The portal}

STORY:MAIN
CW: angst?? A bit..and swearing
Setting:forest and the end.

Ranboo kept running and running, throwing the ender pearls up in the air. They were terrified out of their mind, since they could hear the yelling of the knights, the horns from the town alerting a national emergency, and the frantic voices trying to call them back. But they knew this was needed.
They had been gone for almost a week at this point, the search was still strong. King Tubbo was not gonna lose Ranboo, and they knew that. They wanted to go back, apologize, explain and beg for forgiveness, try to explain it wasn't what he thought. But they were too close to the portal to go back now.

After an hour or two of more running and throwing, the ender pearl suddenly just..stopped. Landing in the same spot over and over, right above one of the caves. "This must be it.." Ranboo whispered to themself, bracing themself for the fall. They jumped in, making sure to teleport before reaching the cold ground. There they were, in the middle of a cave with barely any supplies left. Ranboo sighed, grabbing the ender pearl and placing it in their backpack, starting to walk down and down the staircase that lead to the portal.

After a few short minutes of walking, that felt like hours with all the anxiety, the end portal was finally in view. Glimmering green, blue and purple, it was not done. That's why Ranboo was here, to put the remaining eyes of the end. They stared at the portal for a moment, rethinking all life choices before walking forward and took out the 10 eyes of end needed since there was already two there. They started placing them correctly in each end frame, hoping to whatever god that they would teleport safely and make it to the end.

Not even thinking, they placed the last eye of end. And before they could think of something else, they immediately got thrown into the end realm, forcing back a scream of shock. All the dark but flashing colors as they went down the rabbit hole of the end, Ranboo closed their eyes and prepared for impact. Thinking about their family, the family Ranboo had up here that was waiting for them. And most importantly, a way back home to live out safely with love.

Part 39 DONE

400 words!!