Part 25 {the secrets of the castle}

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A BIT..AND ALSO, TYSM FOR 1.5k+ READS!!!

Last time we left off at a wholesome moment with dnb..but let's go back to the main couple, aka Beeduo
Ranboo was in the playroom with Micheal, they were playing with some toys until a maid came into the room.
"Hello sir ranboo!" The lady said, Ranboo had seen her before so they were sorta familiar with her "hello!
what did you need me for?" Ranboo asked as they stood up. "Well Ariella called you for something" She said, Ariella...they haven't heard of her in so long, Ranboo wonder what she wanted as they got lead by the maid to wherever Ariella was.

After a bit of walking through the castle they finally reached the servant rooms, she waved goodbye to Ranboo and
left. They walked inside and saw bad, Sophie, and Ariella, "hey! I heard someone called me?" Ranboo said, the three turned to look at ranboo. Bad and Sophie waved but Ariella just walked up to them "hey Ranboo I need to tell you something, in private."
Ariella said, Ranboo was a bit confused but still followed her. She led them through some hallways in the castle that they didn't even know existed, in the end Ariella finally stopped in front of a painting. "Are we there? Jeez it's been a long walk.." Ranboo was breathing lots since they were tired "yes we are.." she turned and looked at Ranboo with a serious expression on her face.
"You better not tell anyone about what I'm about to show you, alright?" She grabbed them by the collar causing Ranboo to jump "alright alright! I won't, I promise.." Ranboo said, she let go of their collar and walked up to the painting. She
gave it a quick pull and it opened.."what the?!?" Ranboo was shocked at seeing this, "hey lower your voice! And follow me.." Ariella walked into the secret area behind the painting, waiting for ranboo to follow her in. Ranboo was a bit skeptical
and hesitant at first but still decided to trust her and went it.

When they got in they saw the inside, it was a dark long hallway with little to no lighting. The walls had strange pictures on them, some were more graphic than the others but in general all were disturbing. "What is this place..?" Ranboo said, clearly disturbed "it's a place in the castle, an abandoned place that was left behind a while back.." Ariella said as she walked down the dark hallway, it seemed like she knew where she was going. Before Ranboo could say anything else she kept talking, "this place has been here for centuries..lots of lore and secrets has been made here, sad it's abandoned." She kept walking and not even looking back at them "ah..that sounds.. interesting..very disturbing too.." Ranboo said, they were clearly uneasy at the setting they were in. I mean who wouldn't be?

After a bit more walking Ariella finally stopped again in front of a huge dark blue door, "w-WOW..! What is in there?" Ranboo said with a slight bit of excitement in their voice "this is where all the lore was written..ready to see inside?" Ariella said, Ranboo, again, was a bit hesitant but still said yes anyways. Ariella just nodded and opened (somehow) to open the huge dark blue door, when she opened it completely what was inside could be seen clearly..what was inside was..

CLIFFHANGER LMAO

PART 25 DONE!
ALSO SORRY YALL FOR THE INACTIVITY, I HAVE NO IDEAS😭

603 words