part 18 {tears in the rain}

Little bit of gossip duo angst‼️‼️+Tubbo?
WARNING
Blood,injuries,sad subjects

It was a dark night in the kingdom, it had started raining heavily a while ago so everyone was inside except one person.
Bee wore a hood on her head so she doesn't get wet, she was running around until she saw a few guards standing outside the castle "of course.." she thought to herself. She then saw one of them looking at her and start walking towards her, she didn't
know why he was walking towards her but she just stood there. Suddenly the guard pulled out his sword and pointed it at her "hey! W-why are you pointing that sword at me..?" Bee said in a panicked tone, the guard didn't recognize her and thought she was a threat. So he put the sword closer her neck "who are you?!" The guard asked in a rude tone "uh- I'm uh" Bee panicked

Suddenly the guard lunged at her and attacked her leg, she to fall to the ground and looked at her leg and it was covered in blood. She let out a scream of pain while the guard kept attacking her. (not killing her)
Emerys POV

I was in my house until I heard a scream outside, I put on a hood, grabbed a pocket knife and ran outside. Suddenly I saw a guard attacking someone, it was..BEE?! I stood there in shock and fear before I pulled out the pocket knife and ran up to the guard, I pushed him out of the way and kneeled down in front of Bee "BEE?! OMG ARE YOU OK?!" I said in panic.
No one's POV
The guard finally realized who she was and quickly called a medic to help her. Bee was still holding her leg and crying since it was badly injured "it hurts so much emy.." Bee managed to say before. Thud, Bee passed out on the rocky floor. Emery started to panic even more but made sure to hold her head up so it didn't get hurt. In the distance there was two people running towards them it was a medic and tubbo?? Tubbo quickly kneeled down next to Bee and checked her leg, the medic grabbed some gauze and started wrapping up her leg. People started to get out of their homes to see what's happening. Some were concerned and the others were angry at the guard that attacked her and the others were forced to be there.
2 hours later
Bee was in the castle medical center she was already starting to heal, Tubbo and Emery were sitting by her in the chairs that were in her room, they were chatting and every now and then nurses came in to check on her. She was healing really quickly which was good of course "how are you feeling bee?" Tubbo asked "I'm feeling better..thanks..!" Bee said, giving a thumbs up to them two. It was 10 pm at night now and they were still there just chatting with her until they had to go.

PART 18 DONE
Angsty I know.

523 words