part 17 {the two guards}

This whole story has been great n all but we haven't focused enough on Codie's and skyes friendship (if they even have one)
Before ranboo applied for guard
Codie was doing his regular patrol around the castle until he bumped into skye on her phone. When he took a closer look at what she was seeing he saw a short purple haired guy with blue eyes, it took a while for skye to notice him but when she did she quickly threw her phone at him causing him to fall. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Codie asked in a loud tone "YOU WERE SPYING ON ME BITCH!!!" Skye yelled "WHA- ok true, anyways who was that guy?" Codie asked, Skye looked at him before grabbing her phone and turning away. "Uhhh hello?" Codie said "it's non of your business kid." Skye said "kid?! I'm older than you!" Codie exclaimed "whatever. Anyways I'm leaving" Skye said, Skye walked away not even letting Codie speak. Codie just stood there looking at her in confusion but quickly went back to patrolling the castle, he wasn't a tattletale so he didn't end up telling on Skye to Tubbo but he was thinking to.
While ranboo applied for guard
Codie and Skye were sitting next to each other in pure silence, they were looking at each other how awkward.."ok why are we looking at each other?" Skye finally said "I don't know, you said you wanted to have a staring contest." Codie responded "oh right. Anyways do you think ranboo is going to make it?" Skye asked "I don't know, they're really good!" Codie said gleefully " i don't think they're going to make it to be honest." Skye said "bruh. This is why no one likes you expect your little scaramouche ai" Codie said, Skye looked at him with a shocked look "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!?" Skye asked in a loud tone "uhhhh let's say you left your phone open.." Codie said, Skye went through 5 stages of grief when she heard that. "You only saw the ai chat right.." Skye asked in concern "uhh yea?" Codie said in a confused tone, suddenly Skye took one huge breath of relief leaving Codie a bit confused on why she did that "is there something else you have on there-?" Codie asked. Suddenly Skye kicked him and ran away, Codie chased after her "HEY-" Codie said, Skye ignored him and kept running. (In the end Codie catched up to her and kicked her back.)
After Ranboo got in
Codie now had 50 more bucks and an annoyed skye "I told you they would get in." Codie said smirking "be quiet will ya?" Skye said in a annoyed tone, they made a bet on if Ranboo would make it or not, ranboo got in so Skye had to pay Codie 50 bucks. "You cheated." Skye said still annoyed "the only thing that's cheating are those ais-" Codie said. Skye slapped Codie "BE QUIETTT" Skye yelled "OH GOD NOT AGAIN." Codie said in a annoyed tone, this was the third time Skye hurt him over something small.
Little did they two know that Sam and Ranboo were just standing there looking at them, Sam was disappointed while Ranboo was confused and concerned for Codie

END OF PART 17

554 words