Part 6 {ball planning}

It was a few days later after the hangout session between glow duo and gossip duo,Ranboo was working at the castle before Sam called the three guards in to tell them all something. "Why do you think Sam called us in for a meeting" Codie asked Skye "I don't know man. All I know is that I want to get over with this" Skye said annoyed,Codie just tried to clear the silence but ok.

They finally reached the guard headquarters where Sam asked them to meet him at "hello there fellow guards you might be wondering what I brought y'all in here for right?" Sam asked,they all nodded. "Well king Tubbo has told me to inform y'all there is a ball happening and asked if any of y'all wanted to come"Sam said,"oh I want to go!" Codie said "oh fine I'll go." Skye said "sure I'll go!" Ranboo said "well great I'll tell king Tubbo! Tho we need someone to help set up" Sam said "I'll do it,no problem" Ranboo said quickly. Sam just nodded and signaled Ranboo to follow him.

They were making the invitations "hey I need you to put some names on the invitation list" Sam told ranboo, Ranboo nodded and added two names Emery and Aimsey of course! "Ok done is two enough?" "Wow that was quick but yes it is,make an invitation for them" "sure!" Ranboo quickly wrote two invitations for them. And put them away in the invitation box they still didn't know who was getting invited all they knew was it was aimsey and Emery since those are the two names they put on the list. They should've paid more attention to the names they were writing down well it's too late now since Sam already put the invitations away in a box to store for tomorrow "you have to deliver these tomorrow,please make sure that's the first thing you do in the morning okay?" Sam said "ok I promise I'll do it first thing tomorrow!" Ranboo said,they sure had a long day ahead of them..

Part 6 DONEE

357 words