Part 24 {"we dont like eachother"}

*WARNING*: Dreamnoblade. For the people who don't like it

It was a great day in technos kingdom, there was snow everywhere (like usual) and lots of people walking around and enjoying life. Techno and dream were both just sleeping in bed since number 1: they both stayed up late last night watching a random movie Netflix picked for them. And number 2: Dream didn't want to get up so Techno didn't as well since he also, didn't want to get up.

It was now 9 am and they somehow ended up in a cuddling position (not in a weird way dawg), Techno finally decided to wake up but when he tried to get up dream was clinged to him like he was holding on for dear life- "..daydream you need to let go.." Techno said tiredly, Dream just groaned and turned around. Causing techno to chuckle "damn ok, now I know who's going to wake up in a bad mood today." Techno said as he got up from the bed and went into the bathroom, the second he went into the bathroom dream woke up and quickly got up from the bed and ran into the closet (he's been in there many time before/j), he got changed into some clothes as for Techno he was in there just brushing his teeth {P.S:they have switched "getting ready" schedules, techno brushes his teeth and showers first as for dream he changes first and then brushes his teeth :]}.

~==[TIME SKIP 30 MINUTES LATER]==~

Dream was done changing (finally) and went into the bathroom just to see Techno STRAIGHT out of the shower- "WOAH" Dream quickly shut the door "you should've knocked first.." Techno said through the other side, Dream was blushing a lot- (it's normal to blush after seeing someone almost completely naked. Also this isn't going to be a s/x story so don't expect me to write smut.) After a bit Techno came out of the bathroom with his usual messy hair (he never brushes it 4 some reason) and his formal attire "you know..what's the point on dressing nice if your hair is going to look like that?" Dream asked, "well you know that I hate brushing my hair.." Techno said with a sigh "can I brush it for you? I promiseeee not to hurt ya" Dream asked. This had been the millionth time dream had asked to brush his hair, and for the first time techno finally said yes.

Dream was now brushing Technos hair as he tried not to hurt or pull his hair too much but that was impossible since it had so much knots- "ouch f/ck that hurts!" Techno exclaimed, Techno was tuff and all but when it came to brushing his hair he was the complete opposite. "I'm sorry im sorry! But at the same time this is your fault, you should brush your hair more!" Dream said, he was clearly annoyed but at the same time he knew that Techno had lotssss of trauma when it came to his hair getting brushed- (it's an au i have)

20 minutes later Dream finally finished brushing Technos hair, during this process Techno shed real tears from the huge ass pain it caused him. Anyways his hair is now brushed and he's ready to go on with his day with his now good and brushed hair "thanks daydream..I appreciate it ya know.?" Techno said to dream as they walked down the corridors. "No problem tech, that's what partners do ya know" Dream said in a joking matter as he laughed a little "yea yea..partners.. hm." His words trailed off at the end..

[fun fact they were holding hands the entire time they were walking]

THE END OF PART 24

630 words!