Chapter 15: Escaping Containment

(sorry this took awhile but I was busy and I hope you enjoy it"

==10 minutes later==
You are laying on the ground unconscious after your recent encounter with 682, who is roaming the site killing anything that breathes.

Your joints start to twist until you are on your feet but something looked off about you. Your face was blank and expressionless while you had a few black veins on your face. But there was something that stood out the most, Your eyes weren't their usual colour. They were a glowing crimson red.

Y/n:"It's been awhile since I've seen anything"

You say looking at your hand. It turns black and you clench it but the distant sounds of 682 catch your attention. You stare into the distance for a couple of seconds, you take a step forward but you lose your footing and fall on your face.

Y/n:"I can't levitate? Well this is stupid"

You stand and start to slowly walk but then your tentacles and tendrils come out and they stick to the wall pulling you in your desired direction with great speed.

==A minute later==

682 bites into a researcher as bullets start to rain down on it.(I'll be honest I don't know 682's gender so we'll be using it)

682 roars in frustration and adapts 2 extra arms on it's back with holes instead of hands.

682:"You pests disgust me!"

The hands release two giant balls of acid which hit the guards which either instantly or slowly kill them. 682 walks past the dying MTF and infront of it was a door which was only feet away.

682:"Worthless humans"

The door smashes open causing 682 to stop in it's tracks.Two red eyes are staring at it, You slowly walk out of the door with your hands in your pockets, Your crimson eyes losing their glow as you step into the light.

682:"How did you get here so fast, Y/n?"

Y/n'"I am fast is all my dear Atanti, Care to tell me why you attacked me?"

682:"Consider yourself lucky I didn't kill you. But if you want to stop me then I'll have no problem dealing with those anomalies alone"

Y/n:"He, All bark no bite Atanti, You haven't changed one bit"

682:"What are you talking about, Worm?"

Y/n:"Worm? Tsk tsk tsk. Now that's no way to talk to your elders"

You glare at Atanti with an unnerving smile. As a few quills start to poke our of your back.

Y/n:"You need to be disciplined"

682:"I've had enough of your nonsense!"

682 shouts running at you. You get in a pouncing position and your eyes turn completely black.

You pounce at Atanti ready to do some damage however instead of hurting 682 a little. You went through it's head and you stick to the roof looking down at Atanti. It falls to the ground as it's blood falls out of its head like a fountain.

682:"It can't be....."

682 passes out due to the amount of damage it received. You fall putting a hand through your hair with a relieved smile.

Y/n:"I did better than expected, However this body still has a long way to go before we can use it completely, Y/n"

Your ears pick up on the alot of footsteps coming in your direction.

Y/n?:"Ugh, These humans are so annoying"

Y/n? Says unamused as the MTF show up.

MTF:"SCP 7403! Raise your hands!"

Y/n?:"I'll pass on that one"

You crack your neck as the rest of the MTF raise their guns.

Y/n?:"I wouldn't be in this situation if it weren't for that stupid God-"

An idea comes to your mind.

Y/n?:"I did some damage to that fool. But I'll need Y/n to check on that cult or whatever it's called"

Clef:"What's the hold up!?"

Clef walks through the crowd and he sees you covered in some blood standing next to 682 who was regenerating the wound on it's head.

Clef:"Well colour me surprised! You managed to stop it"

Clef takes a step closer to you while you watch him carefully.

Clef:"I like the new eye colour. Now let's take you back to your room"

Y/n?:"I'll pass"

Clef:"What was that?"

Y/n:?:"I said"

You grab Clef's face and slam him into the ground knocking him out.

Y/n?:"Pass"

MTF:"Fire!"

The MTF start firing at you immediately and you instantly transform and thanks to your defenses the bullets fail to pierce into you, though they do leave small open wounds that aren't big enough to cause bleeding. but still hurt.

Y/n?:"I gave this body too much credit"

The pores of your body start to release a black mist which quickly covers the entire area blocking MTF's view. You then dash our of the smoke and through the door you had smashed through. You run through the halls until you reach the main door and without hesitation you summon all of your tentacles and bust it down.

You jump out of the building as the sunlight and fresh air hits your skin.

MTF:"Lock this place down!"

The gates start to slowly close causing you to grunt and start running once again. You jump on all fours and your speed increases slightly, You run and run but the door is almost closed. Jumping over the fence is a no since they are electrical and too high for you to jump over. So you take a deep breath and keep running.

You jump at the door and you manage to barely squeeze out of the gate before it could crash you.

MTF:"7403 has escaped!"

You run a couple of meters dodging gunfire until you make it into a forest.

The MTF quickly run into the forest trying to get to you before you completely escaped but you disappeared without a trace.

==20 minutes later==

4 MTF are looking through the forest searching for you. They were using flashlights due to the little light present but you were nowhere to be found.

MTF:"He's not here, Fall back"

The MTF walk away but atop one of the tree two crimson eyes stare at the retreating soldiers then shortly after Y/n regains his original colour and is now visible.

Y/n?:"I guess it's about time I gave you back your body and you should thank me, I've given you new tricks aswell as your next destination"

One of your eyes turn back to their original colour.

Y/n?:"Your next step to power is there. I trust you can handle it alone"

Both of your eyes turn back to normal and you blink a couple of times before looking around as to where you are.

Y/n:"Where am I?"

You take a step forward.

Y/n:"Christ!"

You fall of the tree and you land on your stomach.

Y/n:"Ow"