Chapter 17: Annoying Vermin

Sorry for the late chapter people! I just got excited that this story managed to get over 1k votes thanks to all of you wonderful people. I am so very thankful and this is my way of expressing it. Hope you understand why it took me so long to update.

Before we start. You have an ability I'd like to reveal called.

Emotional manipulation: You can detect the emotions of everyone around you in a km radius and with enough concentration, You can manipulate they're emotions into the ones of your choosing without them being aware. (If you don't get it yet, I only give them cool names but when used, I won't say they're name since I'm kinda cheap and wanna save words)

Enjoy the following chapters of this story in just one day! Thank you all once again. And after that it's back to the usual updates.(Fridays) and give me a feedback on each chapter, if you want to that is. I ain't forcing you to do anything.

___________________________

You shake your head as you stare at the people infront of you.

Y/n:"Can't we just talk about this?"

You ask hearing something rolling closer to you, You look down and are quickly engulfed in an explosion that sends you flying back and crashing against a tree.

Y/n:*Gurgle!*

You try to speak but only gurgles come out. You grab your throat but you feel a piece of branch through your neck and the wet feeling of your blood. Your hand moves to your face which was half burnt from the explosion.

Y/n:"As*gurgle*hol*gurlge*!"

You put your hand on the branch and pull it out as the smokescreen from the explosion starts to clear up, You hear the G.O.C walking closer to you.

You stand up holding your neck which was slowly healing.

G.O.C 1:"Anomalies like you shouldn't be allowed to exist"

The first one says aiming her gun at your forehead.

|Meters away|

A portal opens and you fall through it, landing on your back while holding your neck which was now 30% healed with your face slowly healing aswell.

Nobody:"Well look at what I just picked up...."

Nobody says looking down at you with a mischievous smile.

Y/n:"......"

You stare at him in silence while slowly sitting up. You look at him as he looks back at you, It always creeped you out how weird he acted when he copied your looks.

You gently touch your neck as you feel the wound had completed closed off. You look away from nobody and stare off into the distance. You are on top of a building meters away from where you originally were but you were still able to see the three members that had tried to kill you.

Y/n:"....."

You stare in silence. You stared at the three as they argued among one another as you recall the various positive emotions they felt while attacking you.

It simply..... Disgusted you.

Nobody:"Disgusting, aren't they?"

Nobody says leaning against your shoulder.

Nobody:"Humans are terrible creatures, They take pride in hurting things they don't understand, Be it the most kind or the most evil. Don't you want to do something about them?"

Nobody asks as you stand in silence.

Nobody:"Unfortunately you don't have the time for that, You have somewhere to be and the faster you get there the more beneficial it will be for- AGH"