Chapter 26: Back in containment

The promised bio is in the following chapters Just tell me how you feel about this and we'll be happy.

{Let's start something new}

Y/n:"So you're saying that thing isn't dead?"

You ask with your feet kicked up on the desk, Staring at Clef with disinterest.

Clef:"That's exactly what I'm saying you brat and you better put those feet down or I'll put a hole in em"

Y/n:"Nah, Anyways I steamed that eel so there's no way it's gonna wake up"

Clef:"I heard, Apparently you made the whole area hotter than a desert"

Y/n:"I guess I did. I'd say that it's something to do with the weather but I ain't too sure about it myself yet, Abit of practice and why am I telling you all this?"

You say standing up, Sick of being here. You just wanted to come over and see Gaia since you've missed her.

Y/n:"If you're gonna keep me here all day then I'll just see myself out"

Clef:"Hold on there, Boy"

Clef says stopping you in your tracks, You slowly turn, It may sound normal but the way Clef said it felt like an insult.

Y/n:"What did you call me?"

Clef:"I called you boy, Got a problem with it?"

You smile.

Y/n:"Nah, It's all cool.... Jerk off"

Clef:"You've got a mouth on you.... I mean it's something I should expect from someone who sucks dick all day"

Y/n:"Says the guy who digs through dumpsters for used SCP con-"

Gears:"That's enough both of you"

Gears interrupts walking into the room, He stares at you two dead serious and you stare at each other then you both groan in unison.

Gears:"You know we can't let an SCP roam the world freely"

Y/n:"Which is the exact reason I left the first time"

Gears:"So why did you decide to come back?"

Y/n:"I.... I wanna see someone"

Gears:"Who?"

Y/n:"SCP 166-"

Clef:"So you're the little shit, Epon was crying about!"

Y/n:"Epon?"

Gears:"Settle down, Clef. Honestly that was quite unexpected from you"

Y/n:"Wait is that her real name?"

Gears nods to confirm your question. You were surprised but it you calmed down, She must have had her own reasons.

Y/n:"So can I see her?"

Gears:"That depends, Are you willing to quietly come back"

Gears asks knowing your answer.

Y/n:"No"