Chapter 4:Your will determines your future.

==Hours before the containment==
You were running through the streets after receiving a call from a friend. Your friend sounded like she was in need of urgent help so you were going as fast as you could.

Y/n:"Why was she crying so much?!"

You think when you see the door. You open it and step inside.

Y/n:"Anthony! Where are you?!"

???:"Y/n!"

You hear a feminine voice call your name. You run to your friend Anthony's room and when you open it you see him laying on the ground bleeding while another friend was crying.

Y/n:"Iris! What the hell happened here?!"

You say kneeling next to Anthony as Iris was crying. You look at him and notice he is barely breath.

Iris:"I was just trying to save him... I didn't mean for this to happen!"

She continues sobbing while you continue inspecting Anthony's body.

Y/n:"Did you call an ambulance?!"

You turn to Iris who nods. You hold your head confused on what to do. He was shot and in a vital area too. If you somehow managed to remove the bullet then he would bleed to death.

You rip off a piece of his clean bedsheets and wrap it around his wound. You try to do more but he looks at you as his eyes go lifeless.

You turn to Iris who was still sobbing. You see a gun on her side. you let out a heavy sigh and walk next to her sitting down.

Y/n:"Iris.... What happened?"

Iris was sobbing loudly.

Iris:"I-i didn't mean for this to happen. I-i was trying to save him but the gun went off and..... Oh god!"

She starts sobbing even louder. You know she couldn't kill a person let alone her boyfriend so this was all an accident. But the cops wouldn't think the same.

Y/n:"I know it's sad seeing a loved one die but you'll have to grieve later. For now we have to go"

You say holding her shoulders. You could see her tear stained face looking at you.

Iris:"W-why?"

Y/n:"Well you held that gun and if the thief was wearing gloves then your fingerprints are the only thing on that gun. So unless you want to get arrested, take the gun and let's go"

Iris:"B-but Anthony"

Y/n:"The police are on their way. Now let's go or else you'll get sentenced to life in prison or even death"

Iris nods in understanding.

Iris:"O-okay"

Y/n:"How did you even know he was being robbed?"

Iris:"I was looking through my pictures but then I saw someone holding him at gun point and they were talking through a photo. I came here fast tried to stop him but I failed"

Y/n:"Iris, I know you're confused but tell me what really happened"

Iris:"But I am telling the truth. L-let me show you"

She takes a picture of a tree.

Y/n:"We could be using this time to get away but instead you are taking pictures of trees?!"

The picture comes out of the camera and she grabs it. Her hand goes through the picture.

Y/n::"Yoooooo?!"

You back up as she pulls out a leaf from the picture. Before you could say anything else you feel something hit your back and electricity starts surging through your body. You hear Iris scream your name before you passed out.