Chapter 24: A challenger floats it's way in

=====Hours later=====

You stretch as you walk out, You are disappointed at the fact you lost your precious virginity to that beast of a woman but there's nothing you can do about it now.

You are still surprised by the fact no one heard anything and the two of you were very loud. But not even the guy next door heard a thing but you don't want to waste your time thinking about it.

Y/n:"Maybe I should go buy new clothes cause I can't walk around like this"

You say looking at your pink T-shirt which matched with your pink sportshoes and finally your black shorts. You walk inside of a mall to search for clothes while searching you couldn't help but hear people talking, Well more like arguing. It was almost impossible for a normal person to hear even if they went up close but you are having an easy time.

???:"C'mon, Charles! The foundation says we can't kill that thing but what if I manage to do so?"

Charles:"Damnit, Maria! If we so much as try attacking that thing. Then we'll go back to being D-class! It's better for us to just ignore it and live out this better life"

Y/n:'Maria? Have I heard that name before?'

You ponder trying to remember where you've heard such a name until it clicks in your mind, One of the acquaintances you had when you were a D-class. It's surprising to hear that she managed to go from a mere D-class to a guard at the foundation.

Maria:"Well then! If we kill it then we can go to GOC or somewhere better. Just me and you, The foundation won't be able to do anything about it!"

Charles:"Do you know how difficult it would be hurt to that thing? Let alone get close to it?"

Maria:"Lives are being lost and we have to stop it!"

Charles:"You just want to get revenge because it killed your friend, don't you?"

Maria:"Obviously and not just them. That thing killed 200 people in one night, Now you're either with me or against me. So what will it be?"

You look at the two and Charles starts to wonder for awhile until he sighs and whispers.

Charles:"Let's meet up at 8 o'clock tonight, The front gate. I'll be on guard duty so it won't be too hard"

Maria almost jumps in excitement when Charles agrees.

Maria:"Sounds good, Let's meet up later, You'll bring the gear!"

Charles:"Alright, Don't be late"

Charles and Maria part ways while you watch.

Y/n:'Those two are going to get alot of people killed'

You are aware of the danger SCP pose since you are one of them, But something that can kill 200 people in one night is obviously a big danger. You are aware that if those two idiots try to fight whatever it is then a massive disaster will occur.

Y/n:"And I thought I'd get to rest for the night"

You pay for your clothes and walk out of the mall, Your bag of clothes land on a 2 storey roof and you follow soon after, You start to survey all of the people walking and after not much time. You see Maria and Charles parting ways.

You zoom in and decide to follow Charles since he may be in a higher position than Maria. You grab your bags and jump to another roof making sure to stay close to him. He starts to walk back home and after a few minutes. He walks infront of a door, He starts pulling his keys out.

Y/n:"Bingo"

You swiftly and silently move to the back of his house, You raise your finger and a tendril comes out and into the keyhole. The door is unlocked after a couple of seconds and you walk inside at the same time,He does the same thing.