Chapter 19: A new companion

|Unknown|

Inside a deep cave. Various broken chains lay on the ground and only one is hanging though it looks like it would snap at any moment.

???:"My dear brother"

A giant creature speaks. It was bounded by the one chain and it was a hulking behemoth.

SCP 2317

2317:"We shall be reunited soon"

|With Y/n|

You are standing infront of the giant Black shuck, It's height was greater than an average wolf heck it might be as tall or taller than a tiger.

It's piercing red eyes were staring into your own eyes.

You stare into each other's eyes for awhile. It's red eyes reflected against your own eyes which would flicker the same red every few seconds.

Y/n:"You're one large majestic dog"

You say to the wolf, You take a step closer to the wolf who stood in place. You don't know why but you feltv something touching your very soul, from the moment you laid your eyes on the Shuck's eyes.

You walk closer with your hand raised, The basic human instinct of petting a dog taking over your mind. Your hand inches closer and the wolf flinches causing you to stop. You move it closer after a few seconds of waiting, You're hand was only centimeters away.

Alison:"Y/n!"

You hear Alison shout then the sound of a gunshot which startled the 023 causing it to run away.

Y/n:"Wait!"

You shout but it was already gone, A frown falls on your face.

Alison:"Are you okay?"

You sigh.

Y/n:"Yeah but did you really have to fire that gun? You scared her away"

You complain raising your upper body.

Alison:"Wait! You know what happens when you stare at SCP 023's eyes right?!"

Alison shouts but instead of shouting back. You turn to Alison and say.

Y/n:"How did you know she was an SCP?"

Alison's eyes widen when he realizes what he said. He starts to sweat trying to figure out what to say. You walk up to him and grab him by his collar raising him in the air.

Y/n:"Who do you work for? The foundation? The G.O.C?"

You ask with a hardened glare. Your skin starts to slowly darken as you stare into his eyes waiting for an answer.

You hear gurgling and heavy footsteps behind Alison.

Y/n:"What the?"

You ask looking behind Alison, You stared at the approaching figure confused while Alison became terrified.