127|finally

LIAM OPENED HIS locker with a sigh. He had to do it. He had to make his choice. Hayden or Beck.

It wasn't a hard choice to make at this point, it was just telling the other girl the truth.

Yanking his textbook from his locker, Liam shut it as he turned only to be met with another locker door. Hayden released a giggle as she peered at Liam from behind the door.

"Hey," she giggled, closing her locker to fully look at Liam.

"Hey," Liam responded weakly, looking at Hayden's deep brown eyes.

Hayden knitted her eyebrows together as her eyes studied Liam's face. "You okay? You look like you're about to throw up."

Liam released another sigh as he looked at the concerned face of Hayden. "Hayden, we need to talk."

"You wanna break up," Hayden stated matter-of-factly.

This shocked Liam as his eyes widened in surprise. "How..."

"Because of Beck," Hayden explained with a nod of her head. The blue-eyed beta in front of her blinked in confusion, making Hayden further explain. "I always knew something was going on between you two. Then I saw you two during the beast attack at the game and I couldn't ignore it anymore. Liam, your first thought was to make sure Beck was okay. And the way you two held each other when we found her. You didn't even acknowledge my existence when you went to help Scott. You didn't even think it was me that was taking away your pain, did you?"

Liam stuttered, his mouth moving but no words came out. This was the only answer Hayden needed.

Nodding her head, Hayden smiled up at the stuttering werewolf. "It's okay Liam. I'm not hurt."

A weight seemed to lift off of Liam as he sighed in relief. "Really?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'll be fine Liam," Hayden laughed. Stepping forward, Hayden planted a kiss on Liam's cheek. Pulling away, her brown eyes widened as they landed on someone turning the corner. "Beck," she gasped, making Liam spin around to face the witch.

Awkwardly Beck shifted on her feet before rushing past, light green eyes averted to avoid looking at the couple.

Liam looked up at Hayden, unsure what to do.

"Liam, go after her," Hayden urged, shoving him away to chase after Beck.

Nodding, Liam rushed to follow after the small blonde. "Beck, wait up," he called as he followed her.

"No, Liam, I get it. You choose Hayden." Beck called over her shoulder as she tried to get away from the werewolf. She waved her hand at Liam, trying to shoo him away. "Just go back to your girlfriend."

"Beck, it's not what you think," Liam sighed as he tried to stop her. "Beck, would you just stop and listen to me?"

"You know what, it's my own fault. I was the idiot that thought I could make you choose between the two of us." Beck rambled with a shake of her head.

"Would you just..." Liam growled before grabbing ahold of Beck's hand, pulling her to a stop. Yanking her arm, Liam pulled Beck towards him. The small blonde released a gasp as she was forced to face Liam. She crashed into his chest, but when she tried to argue, Liam captured her lips in a kiss.

Instantly Beck melted into the kiss before her senses came back to her. Pushing against his chest, Beck broke the kiss with a gasp.

The two tried to catch their breaths.

The small blonde blinked up at Liam in confusion. "Why'd you do that?" She managed to whisper in shock.

"Hayden and I broke up."

"What?" Beck whispered, still in shock.

"Hayden broke up with me," Liam repeated, his hand moving to Beck's cheek. Gently he stroked his thumb against her skin. "She knew I loved you more than her."

"What?"

Liam sighed at the small blonde. "Beck-"

But Beck cut him off as she crashed her lips to his. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling Liam close as he clutched at her hips. The kiss deepened as they held each other close.

"Finally!" Someone shouted, forcing the couple to separate.

Catching their breaths again, Beck and Liam turned to see Mase with both fists lifted in the air. Standing on both sides of the ecstatic boy were Tessa and Corey, both with wide smiles on their faces.

"About damn time," Tessa smirked.

Beck released a giggle as she rested her head on Liam's shoulder, feeling his arms wrap around her tightly. Sighing, Liam looked down at Beck. The small blonde instantly looked up at him, a smile on her lips.

Giving his own smile, Liam reconnected their lips gently before turning to their friends as they approached.