Sidon, The Sage of Water

"So, that will help us reach the sky", Sidon asked as a voice rang out, "just now, what was that... never mind, now is not the time for flights of fancy, just where could that lead us...",

"Here we go again", Kate muttered to herself as her left hand glowed once more.

(The Past)

Sonia walked outside, towards the balcony, Zelda trailing behind her.

"Alright, Zelda, we are alone as you requested", Sonia said, "what was it you wanted to discuss with me in private",

"You are far too trusting", Zelda sneered, throwing a Gerudo dagger at Sonia only for time to stop, the dagger freezing in place; Zelda held a surprised look on her face as Sonia turned around.

"Oh my, I'm surprised to hear you say such a thing", Sonia stated, amusement on her face, "that is quite out of character for the Zelda I know, but then you... are a puppet of Ganondorf",

"Did you really think we hadn't realized your deceit", Zelda asked, walking out from behind a pillar, her hand and secret stone glowing as she faced the puppet; with a snap of her fingers, the dagger was thrown back at the puppet only to stop and fall to her feet; Puppet Zelda began laughing as she disappeared into malice-like gloom.

As Zelda walked towards where the puppet once stood to investigate, Sonia let out a gasp; Zelda's head snapping around to see Sonia, shock on her face as Ganondorf stood behind her... he had stabbed her in the back, as she fell, he quickly seized her secret stone.

"YOUR MAJESTY", Zelda shouted, shock on her face and in her tone as she rushed to her side, "Queen Sonia, oh no, Queen Sonia, no",

Ganondorf let out a sinister laugh as Zelda attempted to save Sonia.

(Present Day)

"Kate", Link called out.

"Puppets", Kate muttered, snapping out of it.

"What are...", Link began.

"The Zelda we're chasing after... I believe she's a puppet... Ganondorf's puppet", Kate stated, in a low tone, only for Link to hear, "I know I have to evidence, but from what I saw, I'm having my suspicions",

"Come on, we're about to swim up", Link said, holding his hand out, "together",

"Together", Kate reassured, both looking at each other in the eyes and nodding their heads begore jumping into the waterfall; upon leaving, the two floated down.

"Gravity's weird here", Sheik said.

"It'll be weird, but we can use this to our advantage", Link stated as the voice came back.

"Huh", Sidon muttered.

"...Here... come here... come to me...",

"It is happening again", Sidon stated, "is someone calling to me, what was that sound I just heard...",

"We're close... I can feel it", Kate thought to herself, the glow appearing once again.

(The Past)

"Queen Sonia, Queen Sonia", Zelda cried out, attempting to get her to respond.

"Finally... finally it is mine", Ganondorf stated, the secret stone changing from yellow to black, increasing its size as a different mark appeared; with a smirk, he let it go, the stone floated up before flying onto his forehead, a crown appearing.

"Haaah... I can feel my strength surging", Ganondorf said, gloom and malice radiating off him as Zelda held Sonia's body in her arms, shielding her; the moon turning blood red as Ganondorf began transforming; his hair growing longer, almost like fire was emitting from it; sharp nails that almost looked like claws, his pants almost looking like scales as his eyes looked like ones of a demon.