The Master Swords

"Great Deku Tree, we're back", Sheik said as the three approached.

"Ah, Sheik, I still thank you for helping me in my time of need", the Great Deku Tree stated before turning his attention towards Link and Kate, "ah, Link, Kate, it is nice to see you again",

"It's nice to see you again too, Great Deku Tree", Kate said.

"Great Deku Tree, we need help", Link explained, "Zelda had disappeared, the Master Swords were with her, but now they're on a dragon... we were hoping that you would be able to hone in on their location",

"I can... from what I can feel... how odd, the swords are moving", the Great Deku Tree stated.

"Could you give us a location as to where they're flying at", Kate asked.

"They're entering the Akkala Region, flying south towards the Lanayru province", the Great Deku tree explained.

"Thank you, Great Deku Tree", Sheik said as the three huddled up.

"The swords are entering the Akkala region and heading towards Lanayru... probably past Zora's Domain", Kate explained.

"The Water Temple in the sky, it's our best bet to reach the dragon and figure out what happened to Zelda", Link added.

"And if the dragon's heading past, then we don't have a lot of time", Sheik stated.

"We'll warp to Zora's Domain and head back up, but we'll have to be quick about it", Kate stated as both Link and Sheik nodded their heads before warping back to Zora's Domain and climbing back up towards the Water Temple.

"Anyone see the dragon yet", Sheik asked.

"Not yet, but it should be close", Link said, keeping an eye out as the two climbed higher up.

"Over there", Kate called out, seeing the dragon coming towards them.

"It's gonna be a tricky one, but we should be able to get on it", Link said.

"You guys ready", Sheik asked as both Link and Kate nodded their heads and jumped off the platform, gliding over and onto the dragon.

"At least this dragon isn't like the others", Link said,

"Yeah, the others would've attacked if we got close, but this dragon's special", Kate explained, the three walking towards the dragons head where the swords lied, both swords seemed to be embedded in the dragon's hair, Link's sword had light emitting from the cracks as Kate's sword had light acting as it's blade... Zelda was nowhere in sight.

"Don't worry, we'll find her, I promise", Link reassured.

"Yeah... you ready to reclaim the swords", Kate asked as Link nodded his head; Sheik stayed behind as Link and Kate walked up to the swords, grabbing the hilt of the swords, as they made an attempt to pull it, the dragon roared, shaking its head in an attempt to throw them off, but all held on tightly as the dragon roared again, flying skyward and above the clouds where the sun casted a golden glow all around and the hair holding the swords unwound itself.

"It's giving them to us", Link said.

"It had to have known Zelda, to know that we'd come for them", Kate explained as the two grabbed the swords, scale-like petals came off the swords, the cracks disappearing from Link's blade as Kate's blade was fixed up and back to normal; it wasn't long before both raised the swords skyward... the glow returning.

(The Past)

Zelda stood outside the Sky Temple of Time, in front of the altar where she had recieved the Master Swords, both lied on the altar as Zelda stared out, remembering what had happened before she got to the era, the Great Deku Tree's and Queen Sonia's words to her, and Mineru's warning.