21-22

Chapter 21 Pull the hook

"Lulu, why did the teacher ask you to go to the office?" Jing Bai asked curiously when he saw Bai Lu came back, wondering what the class teacher wanted her for at this time.

Before Bai Lu could answer, another boy rushed in from behind.

"Good news, good news, Bai Lu from our class got fifth in the whole grade!!!"

"What! How do you know?"

"The class next door has just posted the top 100 list of this year's grade. I happened to go over to see it. Everyone is talking about it."

"This is really against the sky. This is the first time someone in our class has been admitted to the top five of the grade."

"Don't talk about the top five in the grade, even the top fifty in the grade, the only one who has now transferred to class 2 is Wang Peng."

"It's simply too powerful, student Bai Lu is really a blockbuster..."

"Xueba, please accept my knee."

Jing Bai was shocked at first when he heard it, and then he reacted, grabbed Bai Lu's hand and jumped up and down, so excited that he couldn't speak for a long time, as if she herself had done so well in the exam.

"Lulu, you are really amazing!"

Jiang Jingyi and Pei Qi also came to congratulate Bai Lu.

"According to this result, Lulu, are you going to be transferred to Class 1 or Class 2?"

"Ohmygod, I actually forgot this, Lulu, I suddenly hoped that you didn't do so well in the exam this time, so I will be at the same table with you, and I don't want to be separated from you."

"Xiao Jingzi, Lulu's transfer to class 1 and class 2 will definitely give her better learning resources. Let's play together, right Lulu?"

Bai Lu smiled knowingly, knowing that they were all for their own good.

"Okay, just now the class teacher asked me about this matter, but I like the atmosphere of our class very much, everyone treats me very well, and I can't bear to leave you, so I refused, and I have already told the teacher that I For now, stay in Class 4."

"God, Lulu, you are so kind." Jing Bai almost cried out of emotion.

The students around also heard Bai Lu's words, and were deeply moved for a moment.

"Woooo, I don't know why, but I'm so touched, I want to cry."

"It's not a crime for a teenager to cry, to cry."

"Others are desperately trying to transfer to the two top classes, Class 1 and Class 2, but Bai Lu unexpectedly refused."

"Sure enough, Bai Lu is still reluctant to part with me."

"Don't be so sentimental. Does that mean you can't bear you? That means you can't bear us all."

"I've decided to study hard from today onwards. I don't believe I'm much worse than the people in the fast class."

"Add me one."

"Take me."

Zhang Qing never expected that Bai Lu's behavior of continuing to stay in class 4 would make everyone in the class feel like they had been beaten to death.

But amidst the discussions among the classmates, Bai Lu didn't see Gu Ci's figure.

Where did he go?

Until class, only Zhou Yan and Wei Hai returned to the classroom with serious expressions on their faces. Even Zhou Yan, who has always been active, was gloomy at this moment, as if he was worried about something.