43-44

Chapter 43 Final Exam (2)

The next day came in a blink of an eye, and the clock on the wall in the house pointed to nine o'clock, but Bai Lu, Jing Bai and Pei Qi were not at Jiang Jingyi's house at this time.

Time back to half an hour ago.

Jing Bai went out early today, and the weather was getting hotter, thinking that it would be cooler if he went out early. When the bus was two stops away from the destination, I happened to see a familiar figure on the side of the road passing by the car through the window, so I got off the bus after the bus entered the station, waving my arms in one direction Shouted: "Hey, Qiqi, I'm here."

Pei Qi was still very surprised when she heard Jing Bai's voice, she approached and asked, "Why did you get off the car here?"

"Hey, I happened to see you when I was in the car, so I got off one stop earlier."

The two continued to walk along the shade of the tree, but luckily it was not far from Jiang Jingyi's house. After waiting at the gate of the community, Bai Lu also arrived.

The three went upstairs together, but they rang the doorbell for a long time but no one answered the door.

"Did Jingyi just go out on something? After all, we came early."

"Then I'll give her a call and ask."

Just as Jing Bai took out his mobile phone to make a call, he heard the sound of the door opening. He looked up happily but found that the door was opened by the family next door.

A woman in her thirties came out from inside. The other party looked at them in surprise and asked, "Hey, are you here to find Jingyi? Why, isn't she at home now?"

The three of Jing Bai nodded.

The woman continued, "Then I guess it's something I went out temporarily, why don't you come to Auntie's house for a meeting first, it's so hot outside, it's not an option for you to wait like this."

Just as Bai Lu and the others wanted to reject her offer, the woman turned her head and shouted into the room: "Xiao Hai, come out quickly, someone is here."

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

Wei Hai was sitting in the living room playing games at this time, when he heard his mother's voice in response, he stood up and walked towards the gate, saying as he walked, "Zhou Yan, didn't you agree to come at nine o'clock? Why did you come earlier? .."arrive. Before he finished speaking, he raised his head and saw three figures standing at the door of his house, his head froze instantly, did he read it wrong? Still hallucinating?

The three people at the door also looked shocked.

Seeing that her son was standing still, Wei's mother hurriedly said, "Xiao Hai, what are you doing? This is Jingyi's classmate. Jingyi is not at home now, so I asked them to come to our house for a meeting first."

He vaguely heard what his mother seemed to say but didn't hear clearly, Wei Hai finally realized, and blurted out: "Why are you here?"

Mother Wei just wanted to criticize her stupid son, didn't she just say it all? As soon as I opened my mouth, I realized something, "Do you know each other?"

Wei Hai nodded honestly and replied, "We are in the same class."

"Is it such a coincidence?" Mother Wei didn't expect it to be like this, so Jing Yi is also in the same class as Xiao Hai? , before I had time to ask for confirmation, I hurriedly greeted the three people standing at the door, "Then come in quickly, since you and Xiao Hai are classmates, don't be polite to Auntie."