117-118

One hundred and seventeenth chapter school, high school (22)

Directly ignoring the person sitting next to him, Gu Ci was now concentrating on the test questions, and Wei Sen couldn't find any faults in his serious posture.

Is it true that I have a plan in mind, or do I just pretend to let myself relax, Wei Sen can't come, but when I think that I am so mobilizing, but I get nothing, I don't know whether I should be happy and put an end to the possibility of cheating, or You should feel angry, after all, all you did was to embarrass Gu Ci in public.

For a moment, complex emotions were intertwined and welled up in my heart.

Just fifteen minutes before the deadline for submitting the paper, Gu Ci put down the pen in his hand and raised his hand.

Seeing that the dean who was right next to him just looked on coldly and didn't speak, it was obvious that he didn't intend to take care of it. Another invigilator in the classroom had no choice but to bite the bullet and walked over, complaining in his heart how unlucky he was to be assigned to this examination room.

"What's the matter? Are you going to the bathroom? The exam is about to end in fifteen minutes. If you're not in a hurry, you'd better wait for the exam..."

Before I finished speaking, I heard another stern voice beside me, "If you want to go to the toilet, you should hand in the test paper first, or hold back!"

The angry scolding made the other people in the classroom tremble, and they began to complain crazily in their hearts. It's not really the college entrance examination, so how can there be such a thing, and besides, others are allowed to go on the college entrance examination accompanied by the teacher.

Someone had the courage to take a sneak peek here, and then met Wei Sen's sharp eyes, and was so frightened that he quickly lowered his head and did not dare to move, for fear of being scolded.

The invigilator also stood there in embarrassment, not knowing whether he should continue to ask Gu Ci what he wanted to raise his hand for, or leave now, so as not to stay here and risk getting angry.

Before he could think about it, Gu Ci said: "Teacher, I just want to ask, can I hand in the paper now?"

The atmosphere suddenly condensed.

"Ah?" The invigilator was stunned and replied subconsciously: "Yes, yes, there is still half an hour before the end of the exam and the paper will be handed in."

After hearing this, Gu Ci stood up.

"Classmate Gu Ci, you, what do you want to do?"

"carry out an assignment."

The invigilator is so excited right now, everyone in the school can pay attention to this monthly exam, so why don't you care about the bet, at least put on a show, why did you hand in the papers in advance? Did you really do the questions well?

"No, I know, I mean, have you finished all the questions?"

Gu Ci nodded, and said casually, "I'm done."

After finishing speaking, the surrounding air seemed to freeze, and the understatement of "I finished writing" was played back in the ears of everyone in the classroom. I was shocked and could still hear the crisp sound of the pen falling on the table, but No one cares anymore.

The invigilator asked again without giving up, his eyes were full of disbelief, Gu Ci didn't continue to talk nonsense with him, but directly handed him the answer sheet, and then walked out of the classroom under the eyes of everyone.

The rest of the people in the examination room were left staring wide-eyed.

It is not uncommon to hand in papers in advance, and Gu Ci is not the first to do so. but! Under the premise of the dean invigilating the exam, he is definitely the first person who dares to do this.