121-122

One hundred and twenty first chapter school, high school (26)

In the blink of an eye, two days later.

After a relaxing exam week, the senior students of No. 1 Middle School came to school early on Monday morning.

I saw a boy rushing into the classroom with a schoolbag on his back, holding the unfinished breakfast on the road, and he didn't care to put down the schoolbag first. Looking at him, he quickly asked as if he was afraid that he had done something wrong: "How is it, how is it, are you ranked?"

It seemed that he had been asked the same question many times. The other party showed a bit of impatience, but he still said: "You can see how calm it is now. If the results come out, will it be as calm as now? Don't you know? It’s already been a big noisy situation.”

Hearing this, the boy heaved a sigh of relief. He was very careful. It seemed that he hadn't missed it, so he took a bite of the steamed stuffed bun with peace of mind.

While eating, he didn't forget to complain, "I heard people speculate before that maybe when we come to school today, we will see the report card posted on the blackboard in the classroom. The key is that I really believe it. It's not easy to make this happen." Going to bed early, I hurried over without even having breakfast, and it turned out that after a long time, it didn't look like what the man said."

"You're not the only one who believes this. Otherwise, why do you think so many people in the classroom come here so early? They don't have to catch up on their homework." After saying that, he pointed in one direction with his hand, "See that guy over there? No, I heard that someone came before six o'clock in the morning, and now he is lying on the table to catch up on sleep."

The boy glanced in the direction he pointed, and then shrugged helplessly, "No way, we are all too curious about the results of this exam. If he really does it, it will be called It is a great miracle for our school." The more he spoke, the more excited he became, his eyes shining brightly, "Think about it, from now on, the eldest brother will not only be the school bully of our school, but also the academic bully, referred to as the double bully. That is simply invincible!"

"Ahem, cough, cough, I don't know if you are invincible, but can you please let go of your hands first? I will be knocked unconscious by you."

Some gnashing of teeth sounded in the ears, making the boy subconsciously let go of his hand, only to realize that he was too excited just now, and accidentally grabbed the other person's shoulder.

He touched the back of his head in embarrassment, "You, are you okay, I'm just too excited, if I don't pay attention, I'm sorry."

Seeing that he admitted his mistake in time, he didn't blame him. Just about to speak, a figure rushed in from the front door quickly, shouting something intermittently, which was hard to hear.

Just when everyone was attracted by his voice and movement and looked this way, they saw that he exerted too much force and braked before he could, causing the whole person to sway back and forth greatly when he stopped. Just when everyone thought that he would inevitably come into close contact with the ground, they didn't expect that he finally stood firm and raised his head.

Only then did the people in the classroom see his expression clearly. He looked a little embarrassed from running all the way. His school uniform was wrinkled and his hair was messy, but his eyes were extraordinarily bright. He gasped and said: "Hurry up. , the teacher... the office... came out."

The intermittent words make people confused and confused for a while. What is this mess? What happened?

Until the boy sitting in the back row who was the first to come to the classroom today suddenly thought of something and stood up directly. The sudden and drastic movement caused his desk and chair to make a harsh friction sound against the ground, but the boy did not notice at all. He cared, but shouted, "Damn it!"