75-76

Chapter 75 Conspiracy (6)

After Wen Peipei made sure that Bai Lu was going in the direction of the storage room, she looked in the direction of An Qiuyun and nodded to her.

An Qiuyun smiled slightly after understanding, it seems that the plan was implemented smoothly. She proudly turned her head to look in the direction of Qin Jiyu, but to her surprise, she didn't find Qin Jiyu in the classroom. What's the matter, she saw him just now, why did she disappear in the blink of an eye, where is he?

Biting her lip, she was almost at the last step, but there was still an accident, what should she do now.

His brain was spinning rapidly thinking of countermeasures. He originally planned to go with Qin Jiyu, but now that Qin Jiyu is nowhere to be found, if he doesn't go to see that scene, his performance will be for nothing. Should he just give up like this? Yet?

A trace of resignation appeared in An Qiuyun's eyes, no, it can't be just let it go, even if Qin Jiyu is not here now, she has to drag other people to let them see what kind of person Bai Lu really is.

I will definitely not let her go easily today.

Because today is the last day of class, and the teachers will come over later, everyone in the classroom just chatted together after packing their schoolbags. An Qiuyun looked at the people in the classroom and secretly had a plan in mind.

"Lingling, have you seen Bai Lu?"

Wang Lingling was annoyed when she heard Bai Lu's name, and her tone became eccentric.

"Qiuyun, why are you looking for her? Who would pay special attention to where she went, maybe she didn't bother to stay and talk to us, so I don't know where she went."

An Qiuyun naturally wouldn't tell her that she designed Bai Lu to leave the classroom, not that she didn't trust her, but that the fewer people who knew about it, the better, and besides, in Wang Lingling's heart, she was a gentle, pure and kind person. People, how can I find trouble to destroy my image? She is not as stupid as Wen Peipei, who will ruin her good reputation at will.

"Lingling, why don't you come and look for her with me, I really have something very important to look for her."

Unable to bear her flirtatiousness, Wang Lingling reluctantly agreed, and asked other people around if any of them saw Bai Lu and knew where she had gone.

Everyone was also intrigued by the question, and it happened that there was nothing boring right now, so they joined in the search one after another.

Everything was moving towards An Qiuyun's plan. She didn't have to do it herself, but she could just insert a few words into the discussion of the crowd and guide them secretly.

Xia Xi went to see Qin Jiyu immediately after hearing Bai Lu's whereabouts, but was surprised to find that he was not in the classroom, even if he went to the bathroom, it shouldn't take so long, why did everyone disappear.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

At the same time, people from No. 63 High School also noticed that Qiu Zimo, who was in the classroom, had also disappeared at this time.

The news that the three were not in the classroom spread quickly.

In view of the previous conflicts between the three, everyone began to wonder if they might fight again. After being educated by the teachers of Eleventh Middle School, most of them have seriously reflected on it. Now that there is such a possibility, they naturally cannot stand by and remain indifferent.