125-126

One hundred and twenty fifth chapter school, high school (30)

"Tell me clearly, how many people have passed the exam?"

When the others asked anxiously, the boy who spoke seemed to sense something suddenly, looked in one direction suddenly, and then said intermittently, "Nine, ninety, ninety-nine."

As soon as the voice fell, time seemed to be paused. No one around spoke, only the rustling of the leaves as the wind blew on the treetops.

After a brief silence, there was a burst of cheers.

"Oh my god! I did it, I actually did it!"

"Ah ah ah, I'm going crazy, hurry up, hurry up, one of you pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming."

"Although I lost the bet with others, it was worth the loss!"

"Yes, I also bet with other people, but I didn't expect it to be reversed."

"We all have witnessed a miracle happen with our own eyes."

"Ouch, brother Ci is so powerful!"

The whistles were mixed with the praises and emotions of everyone, resounding throughout the world.

Jing Bai and others, who were late, happened to hear the news when they arrived, and hugged each other excitedly.

Zhou Yan even flew towards Gu Ci, but he cleverly dodged it and missed it.

However, Zhou Yan was not annoyed. He grinned and immediately changed the target, hugging Wei Hai who was unprepared next to him. As a result, he was hit in the head by the other party.

Wei Hai wanted to force this guy off his body, but he didn't know if he was too excited or something. He smiled even when he was knocked, so he had no choice but to let him go, but he still couldn't help it. He said something to pour cold water on:

"Don't forget, Brother Ci is now in the top 100. You and the group of people in our class are going to fulfill the lost bet, and don't forget the one between the two of us."

But Zhou Yan, who was on the top of his head, didn't care so much. While whistling and cheering with the crowd, he replied quite boldly: "Don't talk about these two bets, even if there are a hundred of them, I'm willing. Comfortable and happy to lose this time!"

However, Zhou Yan would soon regret his heroic remarks at this time.

There was a lot of people around, laughing and playing.

Gu Ci walked to Bai Lu and looked at the paper posted on the notice board with his dark eyes. After a long time, he said very softly:

"noob."

"Um?"

"My name is on the same page as yours now."

Here, Zhang Qing was looking at the grade list in his office with a smile on his face, his eyes narrowed into a thin line, and he was humming an unknown tune.

When he saw a figure hurriedly passing by the door, he quickly shouted and walked out, "Wait, wait, wait."

Hearing the sound coming from behind, the man walked faster and faster.

It wasn't until Zhang Qing shouted directly, "Teacher Wang, Teacher Wang." He had to stop.

This person was exactly the person who made a bet with Zhang Qing in Class 4 a month ago.

I secretly thought bad, I was really afraid of what could happen. I was just afraid that he would see me, so I tried every means to avoid him, but I didn't expect that I would be discovered anyway.