35-36

Chapter 35 Wen Peipei was persuaded to withdraw from the competition again

In the afternoon of the next day, Wei Hai and Zhou Yan did find out something, and found Gu Ci in the classroom with serious expressions.

"Brother Ci, what you asked us to investigate yesterday has some clues."

Gu Ci raised his hand to signal them to go out and talk, so the three of them came to the shaded place next to the teaching building.

"explain."

Zhou Yan hurriedly told what he found: "I haven't heard of any direct conflicts between Pan Lu and Bai Lu, but we found that there was a conflict between her and Jiang Jingyi, the Chinese class representative of our class. There was a lot of trouble, and I heard that Pan Lu has always held a grudge against this matter. It is said that on the day Bai Lu transferred to another school, she ran into Pan Lu with Jiang Jingyi and the others in the cafeteria. We guessed that it was Pan Lu who saw that Bai Lu and Jiang Jingyi had a good relationship , and together they held a grudge against her, but I just don't know why Pan Lu would strike so suddenly."

Zhou Yan has heard about Pan Lu. If Gu Ci is a school bully, then Pan Lu is the one that no one dares to provoke among the girls. It is even said that she has contacts with people in the society, so when everyone sees her, they avoid her whenever they can. So when he knew that it was actually Pan Lu who caused trouble for Bai Lu and caused her injury, he couldn't help but take a deep breath, he couldn't imagine what would happen if Gu Ci didn't arrive, the result would not be simple Knee hurt.

"Well, I see."

Zhou Yan thought that after hearing what he said, Gu Ci would take them with him to settle the score with someone directly, but after waiting for a long time, Gu Ci did not move, and asked suspiciously: "Brother Ci, don't we go to settle the score with Pan Lu?"

Of course, the account must be settled, and if you dare to bully Xiaobai, you must bear the corresponding consequences. However, now is not the time.

Gu Ci glanced at him indifferently, looking like he was planning a strategy, "There is still one person involved here, and going now will only scare the snake away. Go to Class 6 and find someone you know, and ask him to help keep an eye on Pan Lu in the near future."

After he finished speaking, he paused, then looked at Wei Hai again, "Call Jiang Jingyi out with a reason."

Wei Hai frowned slightly, already guessing Gu Ci's meaning, he seemed a little worried, but he nodded in response. I don't know what excuse Wei Hai found to call people out, and at the same time, it didn't make Bai Lu and the others suspicious.

At first, Jiang Jingyi only knew that Wei Hai was looking for her for other things, and seeing that he seemed to be deliberately avoiding Jing Bai and the others, she agreed, but the moment she saw Gu Ci, she was as smart as her, At once, he had some guesses about why the other party was looking for her.

Gu Ci was still standing lazily against the wall, his eyes as deep as the sea made it difficult to see what he was thinking. Under his seemingly cynical appearance and indifference to the outside world, there was actually danger hidden, and he was always ready to move .

Seeing her coming, Gu Ci said directly without any nonsense: "I don't want to know what happened between you and Pan Lu, this is your business, I shouldn't be in charge, but she shouldn't be involved. You're a smart person, I think you know exactly what I mean." Gu Ci didn't name 'her', but Jiang Jingyi understood immediately.

Although Gu Ci didn't directly clarify what happened, but his previous guess was confirmed in his words. It is true that he has hurt the innocent Bai Lu and hurt her. Self-blame and guilt surged into his heart , I feel very uncomfortable.