101-102

Chapter 101 Start of school, third year of high school (6)

Taking a closer look, it turned out that Zhang Qingzheng, the head teacher, walked in with a big smile.

"It seems that Gu Ci in our class is very confident, very good! Don't underestimate yourselves, there is still nearly a year to go, and everything is possible."

Everyone whispered below: "The possibility of this matter is almost negative."

Seeing that each of them looked completely disbelieving, Zhang Qing narrowed his eyes and flashed a hint of cunning, "How about I make a bet with everyone?"

As soon as these words came out, there was a commotion and a lot of discussion. Obviously, they didn't know whether to agree or not.

Zhang Qing was not in a hurry and looked at them calmly.

After a while, a student hesitated for a moment, but finally couldn't resist his inner curiosity and asked, "What bet does the teacher want to make with us?"

"Let's not talk about the far ones, let's talk about the near ones, and bet on the results of our class Gu Ci's monthly exam next month..." He paused intentionally, watching the students staring at him intently, A few of them swallowed nervously, which whetted their appetites before they smiled brightly and continued:

"Can you get into the top 100 in the whole grade?" The tone was so flat that it seemed to be saying that there would be class tomorrow.

After finishing speaking, there was complete silence in the classroom, and everyone looked like I heard it wrong.

Teacher, are you crazy!

Even if he studies hard every day from now on, but if you want him to count down from a grade to the top 100, that would be like reaching the sky, it's totally unrealistic.

Having a clear view of their expressions, Zhang Qing paused and said provocatively: "Why, you don't dare to bet?"

Everyone below, you look at me and I look at you, passing messages to each other through their eyes.

Is it necessary to gamble? They must win!

"Then, teacher, what is our bet?"

"It's a bet, let me think about it, so, if you win the bet, how about giving all of you a week of homework for this course?"

Happiness came so suddenly, they still couldn't believe it.

"Wow, teacher, is what you said true? You are not lying to us, are you?"

"Absolutely keep what you say."

"If you still don't believe me." Zhang Qing looked down the stage, and finally locked his eyes on a person, "Squad leader, go to the office and call Teacher Wang over, and ask him to be your witness."

The squad leader nodded, got up and ran out like a sprint, afraid that if he was delayed for a second, the class teacher would take back the bet.

Zhang Qing shook his head helplessly on the podium, why didn't he run so fast during the sports meeting.

Clearing his throat, he interrupted the people who were still immersed in joy under the podium, "What if you lose? You decide what punishment you will accept. I will give you a few minutes to discuss whether you want to make this bet. Just discuss it before you come.”

As soon as he finished speaking, everyone in the classroom consciously gathered together and started discussing seriously.

"What do you think are the chances of this happening?"