63-64

Chapter 63: An Qiuyun

"Look, that's Qin Jiyu from No. 1 Middle School."

"Wow, is the real person so handsome? Why didn't I notice it yesterday?"

"And his academic performance is not bad. Isn't he the second in this test?"

"Hurry up, hurry up, he looked over here, ahhh, did he hear what we just said?"

As soon as Qin Jiyu entered the classroom, he saw the girl by the window at a glance. She merged with the endless sky outside the window. The wind blew her hair, and she became ethereal and unreal.

Qin Jiyu's mood at that moment cannot be described in words. His eyes were as deep as the sea, intertwined with light and dark, and he felt an urge to step forward and touch her, so as to calm down his erratic heart and let his reason make him It wasn't so abrupt, it just walked over subconsciously and lightly.

"Morning." The smile was extraordinarily gentle, like a blooming orchid, with an elegant charm and a handsome appearance, which really attracted attention.

Bai Lu heard a voice as gentle as a spring breeze coming from beside him, turned his head, saw the person who was speaking, and said good morning with a smile on his face.

The atmosphere between the two is inexplicably very harmonious, coupled with the outstanding appearance of the two, it makes others envious for a while.

A girl with a pretty face sitting in the back row of Bailu, looking at the boy who made me fall in love at a glance yesterday, is smiling so happily at a girl who is right in front of my eyes, and I feel secretly displeased. Stepping forward, ignoring Bai Lu as if unintentionally, standing between the two, stretched out his hand enthusiastically and said: "Hello, I am An Qiuyun from Eleventh Middle School. You are Qin Jiyu, right? With such a high score, unlike me, I only got sixth place in the exam."

When Qin Jiyu saw someone suddenly coming over and blocking his sight, the smile in his eyes suddenly subsided, and even a trace of displeasure could be seen in his brows, and he only responded lightly to the girl's words.

This kind of obvious differential treatment made the people eating melons couldn't help laughing, and immediately suppressed it back, with a natural expression, as if it wasn't him who made the sound just now.

But An Qiuyun heard it anyway, as if she had suffered a great humiliation, she bit her lower lip tightly, tears pooled in her eyes, looked pitifully at Qin Jiyu, then covered her face and ran out of the classroom.

Just bumped into Wang Lingling who came in, and was about to yell at someone who had no eyes, but saw that it was An Qiuyun, who looked very aggrieved, and asked quickly: "Qiuyun, what's wrong with you? Who bullied you?"

An Qiuyun shook her head, sobbing softly.

"Qiuyun, just tell me the truth, and I'll find him for you."

"No need, Lingling, thank you for your kindness, I'm just a member of No. 1 Middle School..." Speaking of this, she paused, as if there was something hard to say, and then hurriedly changed her words: "I'm really fine, Lingling, I was the one talking nonsense just now, so just pretend you didn't hear it." The eagerness to explain made the listeners wonder what happened.

"There is something you can't say. Don't think that we are not from this school and you will be bullied. Are you really using our eleventh high school as a display?" Wang Lingling glanced at everyone in the classroom, with a strong warning.

"Okay, Lingling, I'm really fine, let's go back to our seats and sit down, class will start soon."

"Is it really all right? If there is anything, just tell me. In the worst case, let the teacher decide for us. I don't believe it yet."