123-124

Chapter 123: School starts, senior year (28)

There was such a big commotion in Class 4 that it was hard for the people in the next class not to notice it. When the teacher turned around and wrote on the blackboard, the students below started talking to each other. The two people sitting in the first row closest to the teacher They couldn't help but gather together at the huge risk of being discovered and said in a low voice: "Hey, how many times has this happened to their class today?"

"No more, no less, exactly three times."

"Oh my God, what's going on? They got excited three times in three classes. Are they going to be like this all day today? Why, is this a new tradition in their class?"

"I don't know if it's a new tradition, but do you think it could be something other than the holidays that could make their class so excited? It must have something to do with that elder."

"You're right, why didn't I think of that? From what I heard, that person must have done very well in the exam this time."

"Hehe, isn't that great? I just want to see the dean's face after the final rankings come out."

After saying that, the two of them looked at each other and saw an expression on each other's faces that was waiting for the show, and they smiled in understanding.

The scratching sound of chalk and blackboard on the podium did not stop. The two of them continued talking without raising their heads, not noticing anything strange around them.

"Logically speaking, the transcripts should have been out by now. Why is it that this morning is almost over and it hasn't been announced yet?"

"Do you think there is a possibility that it is because Gu Ci did so well in the test this time, completely beyond the teacher's expectations, which led to some teachers, you know, not believing the result and having a problem with it? This is why the grade ranking list has not been released for a long time.”

"Listening to what you said, I think it makes sense, and it's definitely possible. Maybe he really got into the top 100." Suddenly something occurred to him, and he hurriedly grabbed the man sitting on the other side. The classmate lowered his voice and asked, "Hey, have any of you seen the dean today?"

But the other party didn't respond at all, and even tensed up, sitting upright. At this time, the boy who spoke just now also felt bad, as if he didn't know when to start, the voice of the teacher writing on the blackboard stopped. Stiffly, he slowly raised his head, and as expected, he met his teacher's unkind eyes. He was shocked and trembled on the spot. He quickly lowered his head and prayed with a grimace that the teacher would turn a blind eye. Click on your name.

Unfortunately, things backfired, and the teacher said in the next second: "You two, be conscious and stand behind."

The two people who were called had no choice but to take their textbooks in disgrace, and obediently went to the back to stand for punishment.

However, I have to say that the two of them really guessed right.

Time goes back half an hour.

In the dean's office, the head teacher of the third grade and the teachers who were not in class were present.

Wei Sen frowned tightly, staring at the report card in his hand for a long time. Throwing the report card heavily on the table, he slapped down on the desk with his palm, directly shocking the others.

"As for the results this time, I will emphasize again that the test papers of each subject and class will be cross-marked again."

As soon as these words came out, the teachers in the office looked at each other in confusion. Even if he didn't say it explicitly, everyone knew that he was actually targeting only that one person.